Random good picture Not show
1. We have been negotiating for more pay.
2. He succeeded in negotiating Britain into the European Community.
3. The same information is equally useful when negotiating.
4. The two countries are negotiating for a peaceful settlement.
5. The two sides are negotiating about it.
6. We are negotiating for the release of the prisoners.
7. The government is negotiating the release of the hostages.
8. He liaised between two negotiating parties.
9. They spent hours around the negotiating table.
10. They have been negotiating a bilateral trade deal.
11. The negotiating was completely one-sided.
12. I'm negotiating for a new contract.
13. They are negotiating from a position of strength.
14. Negotiating a deal can take some fancy footwork .
15. They're negotiating a tie-up with Ford.
16. They are keen to get the negotiating process back on the rails.
17. A single chink in our armour at the negotiating table means we could lose out badly.
18. His lawyers are understood to be negotiating a settlement .
19. She regards negotiating prices with customers as her special preserve.
20. Management is negotiating a new productivity deal with the union.
21. In negotiating you have to develop an instinct for when to be tough and when to make a deal.
22. We continued negotiating in the forlorn hope of finding a peace formula.
23. We need someone who is practised at negotiating business deals.
24. The union arm-twisted the company into negotiating by threatening widespread strikes.
25. Both sides still refuse to come to the negotiating table.
26. The staff say there is no formal structure for negotiating pay increases.
27. The speed with which the two sides came to the negotiating table shows that they are ready to talk.
28. The outcome of that meeting could signal whether there truly exists a political will to begin negotiating.
29. I think we'd all agree that you turned your negotiating skills to very good account in this afternoon's meeting.
30. His first aim is to get the warring parties back to the negotiating table .
More similar words: negotiation, negotiate, ingratiating, negotiable, non-negotiable, ingratiate, obviating, motivating, infuriating, excruciating, satiate, satiated, expatiate, initiation, initiative, doting, voting, footing, shooting, substantiation, product differentiation, rating, bloating, creating, rotating, floating, operating, sweating, placating, dominating.