Random good picture Not show
1. He made some wisecrack about my lack of culinary ability.
2. She was keen to acquire more advanced culinary skills.
3. Savour the culinary delights of Mexico.
4. She is studying culinary arts.
5. Savour the culinary delights of Morocco.
6. The Fourth of July domestic culinary pyromania is followed by community pyrotechnics.
6. Wish you will love sentencedict.com and make progress everyday!
7. It says a lot for her culinary skills that so many of her recipes have stood the test of time.
8. Mary learned a lot of culinary skills from Gerard.
9. Or whatever ethnic culinary delights you are offered.
10. Butter flavoring is available for culinary uses.
11. Venison plays a pivotal role in our culinary heritage.
12. Deep-dish pizza is one of Chicago's culinary traditions.
13. Mint is perhaps the best-known of culinary herbs.
14. Keep it in the kitchen for culinary inspiration all year round.
15. No, it was thanks to my culinary abilities that Marie-Claude gave me free rein of both her kitchen and her bedchamber.
16. Tony had all the culinary skills of a dead water buffalo.
17. The Academy of Culinary Arts launched its first residential course programme.
18. The use of garlic, whether for medicinal or culinary purposes, dates back several centuries.
19. This is one of the many New York culinary delights that appear only in ersatz forms outside the city.
20. When added to your culinary arsenal, they will enhance your game preparations immensely.
21. Hyperbole is a way of life in the culinary world, much to its detriment.
22. They could eat in the main cookhouse, but tonight they prefer their own culinary efforts.
23. The duo, who own Roscoff on the city centre's Golden Mile, are already celebrities on the local culinary scene.
24. The new laws support yearly renewable consumer choice, and at the same time reduce unnecessary and costly culinary options.
25. Yet this unassuming treatise, written by Amelia Simmons, is a giant in culinary history.
26. I can't cook at all, so a toasted bagel is about the limit of my culinary skills.
27. The new space has been gradually transformed from a place of permanent wave to culinary rave.
28. First off, let me say that when it comes to sushi, Tucson is no culinary slouch.
29. Already lines of recruits are filing past the hotplates to collect the Catering Corps' famous blend of humour and culinary excellence.
30. So did another friendly institution called the Cooking Class, organized to enhance the wives' culinary skill.
More similar words: masculine, binary, ordinary, luminary, seminary, imaginary, inarticulate, preliminary, extraordinary, out of the ordinary, oculist, peculiar, ruling, hauling, canary, plenary, mercenary, visionary, centenary, missionary, stationary, dictionary, seminar, bicentenary, reactionary, functionary, up in arms, probationary, revolutionary, ordinarily.