Random good picture Not show
(1) She had an audition for drama school.
(2) The producer plans to audition dancers tomorrow morning.
(3) I'm going to the audition but I don't expect I'll get a part.
(4) His audition went well and he's fairly hopeful about getting the part.
(5) I've got an audition for the Bournemouth Symphony Orchestra on Friday.
(6) Apparently he made a mess of his audition.
(7) Do you plan to audition for the part?
(8) This audition is a big deal for Joey.
(9) At the audition, the actors were asked to perform extempore.
(10) I did an audition for the part of the queen.
(11) It's like an audition: you go-see if they like you.
(12) He made all the right noises about my audition but I couldn't tell if he was genuinely impressed.
(13) The audition was attended by a score of young hopefuls.
(14) A: It was really an audition.
(15) My agent sent me to an audition.
(16) Taking a cricket bat to the audition isn't a bad idea although you can get the same effect with an umbrella.
(17) I flew to London,(sentencedict.com) went to the audition straight off.
(18) But she went to an audition for a manufactured girl band, got lucky, and now has millions in the bank.
(19) You are the actor on show at your audition - no-one is interested in auditioning your coach.
(20) Then I had no excuse not to audition for plays, and when I did I found that I enjoyed it.
(21) Before she was fit for any audition she needed lessons.
(22) She grew increasingly nervous as the date of the audition drew closer.
(23) We'll show you how to dress for maximum impact at the all-important audition. Sentencedict.com
(24) I heard your record and I want you to come and audition.
(25) Over a thousand young hopefuls went to the Theatre Royal today to audition for a part in the new musical.
(26) She wrote to Paramount Studios and asked if they would audition her.
(27) Another singer had been released from a contract and Jones was asked to audition in her place.
(28) A.R. Getting into drama school is highly competitive and requires an audition and interview.
(29) On the Sunday, the second day, I had to audition to Ricci himself, to play in his masterclass.
(30) His unusual choice and his talent brought a second audition, and then the coveted part in the West End.
More similar words: edition, sedition, addition, rendition, condition, tradition, conditions, expedition, in addition, additional, conditional, traditional, extradition, auditor, plaudits, plaudit, in addition to, traditionally, auditory, unconditionally, auditorium, air conditioning, seditious, repudiation, tuition, volition, ambition, fruition, position, coalition.