Random good picture Not show
1) Always chew food well before swallowing it.
2) The snake swallowing its tail is a representation of infinity.
3) Chew your food properly before swallowing it.
4) Jamie's always had trouble swallowing pills.
5) Old men have to chew thoroughly before swallowing.
6) She went into a coma after swallowing a whole bottle of sleeping pills.
7) You'll probably notice her having difficulty swallowing. If this is the case, give her plenty of liquids.
8) The sound of her own chewing and swallowing were explosively loud.
9) Swallowing, she moistened her lips.
10) I start swallowing antihistamines; they give me some relief.
11) She looked away, swallowing hard as disappointment choked her.
12) Difficulty swallowing from the pain and paralytic weakness.
13) Swallowing her tears, she went back to the kitchen to clear up.
14) With their large mouths they are capable of swallowing smaller aquarium fishes.
15) Even after swallowing it, its bitter taste lingered long in my mouth.
16) After accidentally swallowing a certain brand of flake, you find you are irresistible to females.
17) Then, swallowing embarrassment at making a request after his kindness, I brought up the subject of the dog.
18) Swallowing convulsively, she rubbed vigorously at her face and hair with a large bath towel until her skin burned.
19) Then, swallowing once(sentencedict.com), he shut his eyes and squeezed the trigger.
20) By swallowing evil words unsaid, no one has ever harmed his stomach. Winston Churchill
21) An 11-month old baby died after accidentally swallowing a few laetrile tablets.
22) She tried to feed it with a little warm milk, but there was no swallowing response.
23) In experiments with rats, increased electrical activity was recorded in the satiety centre of the brain during chewing and swallowing.
24) All patients ate normal food, but some reported more thorough mastication and slower swallowing than before.
25) He was holding his glass of port wine and swallowing hard.
26) If she chews each mouthful of food 32 times before swallowing, she probably does.
27) Most notably, it bans firms from frustrating a bidder by crippling themselves with debt or swallowing poison pills.
28) Six other people taking refuge in the house also committed suicide,[http://sentencedict.com/swallowing.html] each by swallowing cyanide capsules.
29) Birds can be injured by getting tangled in it, she says, or by swallowing hooks.
30) A J Trevett and colleagues reported on two patients who developed acute respiratory obstruction from swallowing live fish.
More similar words: following, billowing, swallow, blowing, flowing, owing to, harrowing, unknowingly, show in, throw in, allow, hallow, shallow, billow, yellow, hollow, mellow, gallows, follow, pillow, allow for, hallowed, follow up, follower, follow-up, hollowness, as follows, swarming, follow suit, follow through.