Random good picture Not show
(1) They just cleave the stone along the cracks.
(2) The waves to cleave through the waves at a farewell to swim, canoe funeral.
(3) People in the remote mountain villages still cleave to their old traditions.
(4) It was his choice, she said, to cleave to the Brownings and he was a hypocrite to say otherwise.
(5) Likewise the ground, the concrete, which did not cleave to devour or entomb him.
(6) Anxious to escape the limelight of dishonour, Cleave returns to live alone in his dilapidated childhood home.
(7) Cell divisions cleave the egg, like cutting a cake, and result in a multicellular structure.
(8) To me[sentencedict.com], Cleave is an ax skill.
(9) That stubborn man always cleave to his idea.
(10) A strong blow will cleave a plank in two.
(11) Proletarian revolutionaries always cleave to Marxist - Leninist principles.
(12) Isoamylase is used to cleave the branching point of amylopectin for preparing starch film and raising its tensile strength.
(13) Ribozymes are small catalytic RNA, which could cleave the target gene and block its expression.
(14) And I will make thy tongue cleave to the roof of thy mouth, that thou shalt be dumb, and shalt not be to them a reprover: for they are a rebellious house.
(15) Let me but cleave its clouds and spread wings in its sunshine.
(16) Which may be why we still cleave to his great poem.
(17) Those who cleave to the latter view include many conservative American politicians.
(18) The water is going to cleave a channel into the rock.
(19) Pullulanase is used to cleave the branching point of amylopectin for preparing starch film and raising its tensile strength.
(20) It is possible to cleave to it permanently , even to be driven mad by it. Sentencedict.com
(21) Our organization is trying to ease the racial problems that still cleave U.S. society.
(22) The banks are also happy that regulators have promised to cleave more closely to international rules.
(23) The results showed that the photoreduction is a more rapid and efficient that can cleave the trithiocarbonate while avoiding the coupling of the thiol end groups.
(24) The Public and the people, Aye , Aye, my lads, let us hate cleave to the other.
(25) As the Seine divides yet unites Paris, so too does the Clark Fork cleave—yet weave—a more robust Missoula.
(26) And whereas thou sawest iron mixed with miry clay, they shall mingle themselves with the seed of men: but they shall not cleave one to another, even as iron is not mixed with clay.
(27) Above its heavy breathing, all you can hear in this wilderness is the drip-drip of melting ice and a crash as icebergs cleave into even smaller lumps, called growlers.
(28) The results showed:At gastrula stage, the cells in front of the embryonic area gradually cleave to form optic disc rudiment.
(29) When writing your account of the matter, you ought to cleave to the facts.
(30) Honestly baditem. It gives a good amount of damage and regen and it also has cleave.
More similar words: leave, leave out, leave off, leave for, leave alone, leave behind, french leave, weave, heave, heaven, heavens, bereaved, clear, clean, clean up, clear up, clear out, clear off, nuclear, clearly, unclear, clear away, clearing, eavesdropping, keep clear of, uncleanliness, move heaven and earth, heavy, heavily, heaving.