Similar words: compete, competitor, competition, competitive, potency, complacency, tendency, completeness. Meaning: n. the quality of being adequately or well qualified physically and intellectually.
Random good picture Not show
1. Their competency doesn't begin to compare.
2. Competency in making valid assessments takes time and training.
3. Students are required to show competency in these skills in order to obtain a degree.
4. Training department need to ensure the competency of our company representatives before the Bond goes on sale.
5. Performance management: providing the means to enhance competency and stimulate development in order to achieve organisational objectives. 4.
6. What exactly is Personality Profiling - Competency Analysis?
7. Certifying and measuring competency in the United States.
8. Do you have a competency matrix of the operators?
9. Logistics competency directly depends on a firm's strategic positioning.
10. Conduct Job analysis, competency model, etc.
11. Basic competency: familiar with welding assembly process.
12. Good competency on organization and communication, problem solving(sentencedict.com), and team work spirit.
13. Indeed there is also an underlying presumption that adulthood itself confers competency as a research participant.
14. In Mobile, Alabama, when the school board proposed a teacher competency test, the union objected.
15. There was also a senior executive who gave the appearance of selecting successors on the basis of competency.
16. But freshman composition, like the writing test, assumed a level of competency that few of these students had attained.
17. The technical training department is currently working on the issue of competency assurance which is required by the new Safety Case Regulations.
18. Problem is, the current system resists higher standards, whether in student performance or teacher competency.
19. Many of the states have linked the testing programmes to the minimum competency testing mentioned in Chapter 1.http://sentencedict.com/competency.html
20. Section 22 of the 1979 Estate Agents Act dealing with bonding, licensing and standards of competency has not been brought in.
21. It is interesting that both of these organisations are using a competency based approach in the current revision of their courses.
22. Once again, I strongly recommend his candidature and assure you of his competency and given set of skills.
23. Leading product has obtained ShanDong mechanical examination and test of products quality level certificate and product certificate of competency of organization.
24. According to the regulation required by STCW78/95, maritime administration should make assessment for standardization of seaman competency periodically.
25. Finally, this paper makes elementary analysis based on core competency.
26. Writing is such a kind of output process that its main task is to let learners gain the knowledge of the target language and language application competency as much accurate as possible.
27. These rules may be cited as the Shipping and Port Control (Local Certificate of Competency Expiry and Revalidation ) Rules.
28. The report suggests competencies for premedical and medical school science education, recognizing that there may be multiple routes to gaining a competency.
29. As to her future competitive power, it would depends on the successfulness of her development strategy as well as sales competency.
30. Twenty-five percent of all forensic cases utilize the Rorschach test in assessing defendant competency and criminal responsibility.
More similar words: compete, competitor, competition, competitive, potency, complacency, tendency, completeness, pretence, consistency, intelligence agency, impetus, peter out, trumpets, impetuously, compel, complete, agency, urgency, fluency, cogency, tenancy, compelled, completely, currency, pungency, frequency, solvency, exigency, clemency.