Random good picture Not show
1. Some animals feign death when in danger.
2. The hunter had to feign death when he suddenly found out that a bear was coming toward him.
3. She knew that her efforts to feign cheerfulness weren't convincing.
4. Maybe he could feign amnesia, or just cut the reading and head for home.
5. It's also necessary to feign surprise when you notice that global culture falls like rain into deepest jungle or wildest steppe.
6. Welcome feign friends to come to rental.
7. To feign frankness is a ruse of war.
8. She feign - ed to be asleep.
9. Some animal feign death when in danger.
10. Feign suggests false representation or fictitious fabrication.
11. He used to feign an excuse.
12. To feel, or feign, decorous woe.
13. Damage reduction while feign death removed.
14. They refuse marriage and even feign poverty!
15. Improved Feign Death ( Survival ): This talent has been replaced with Survival Tactics.
16. To feign illness or other incapacity in order to avoid duty or work.
17. This feign death reflex is frozen afterwards by dissolution of memory.
18. Improved Feign Death renamed to Survival tactics and moved from Tier 4 to Tier 3.
19. In their coupling he would feign great passion until be began to believe it himself.
20. You will no longer die when Feign Death is finished channeling.
21. Especially, do not feign affection. Neither be cynical about love, for in the face of all aridity and disenchantment it is perennial as the grass.
22. One morning, I didn't want to go to school, and decided to feign illness.
23. I know I should be kind and concerned and that I should at least feign pathos.
24. At decision-making time these consequences are simply left unmentioned, allowing organizational leaders to feign surprise when qualitative costs finally assert themselves.
24. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find nice sentences for a large number of words.
25. Even Mr Lukashenko, like Mr Milosevic before him, feels compelled to feign democracy.
26. Cidate must have strong previous project management experience on feign funded projects.
More similar words: reign, foreign, foreigner, sovereign, sovereignty, reign of terror, foreign relations, forfeit, counterfeit, decaffeinated, weigh, counterfeiter, eighty, height, weight, eighth, sleight, freight, neighbor, weighing, neighboring, neighborhood, ignore, sign on, sign up, assign, sign in, malign, design, benign.