Random good picture Not show
1. The eye is the organ of sight.
2. The old organ wheezed.
3. The eyes are an important organ of balance.
4. He played a beautiful tune on the organ.
5. The human brain is an incredibly complicated organ.
6. She plays the organ in church.
7. Parliament is an organ of government.
8. He playea quite well on the mouth - organ.
9. There's an interesting organ in the village church.
10. The surgeon removed the infected organ.
11. He plays the organ in church.
12. The largest organ in the body is the liver.
13. He taught the piano(sentencedict.com), organ and composition.
14. He ground out a tune on an organ.
15. an excretory organ of certain invertebrates.
16. The tongue is a vocal organ.
17. Parliament is the chief organ of government.
18. There was the muffled sound of organ practice coming from the chapel.
19. In Arizona, 480 people are waiting for organ transplants .
20. In a stroke of luck, a suitable organ donor became available.
21. This paper is the official organ of the Socialist Party.
22. The well-known singer was accompanied at the electronic organ by his school teacher.
23. The patient'simmune system would reject the transplanted organ as a foreign object.
24. The liver is an organ and so is the heart.
25. The People's Daily is the official organ of the Chinese Communist Party.
26. The Security Service is an important organ of the State.
27. The newspaper Pravda was the official organ of the Communist Party in the Soviet Union.
28. He was lucky that the bullet hadn't entered a vital organ.
29. The elephant's nose or, more familiarly, trunk is the most versatile organ in the animal kingdom.
30. The timbre of the violin is far richer than that of the mouth organ.