Random good picture Not show
1. A fire caused the premature closing of the exhibition.
2. The baby was six weeks premature.
3. A knee injury forced him into premature retirement.
4. A fire in the gallery caused the premature closing of the exhibition.
5. Accidents are still the number one cause of premature death for Americans.
6. Nowadays a premature baby has a very good chance of survival.
7. Their criticisms seem premature considering that the results aren't yet known.
8. Lack of prenatal care correlates strongly with premature birth.
9. It now seems their optimism was premature.
10. The baby was five weeks premature.
11. The baby was four weeks premature.
11. Wish you can benefit from sentencedict.com and make progress everyday!
12. Premature birth is the main cause of perinatal mortality.
13. Smoking is a common cause of premature death.
14. Any talk about lifting sanctions is premature.
15. They queered their Three-Year Plan by their premature advance.
16. The premature baby is doing well.
17. Any talk of a deal is premature.
18. Premature babies have to be fed intravenously.
19. Premature disclosure of the test sites might lead to invalidation of the experiment.
20. It is premature to talk about success at this stage.
21. Premature moves in this respect might well provoke a reaction against the reform.
22. Every father should insure himself against premature death or prolonged illness for the sake of his wife and children.
23. It is yet premature to predict the possible outcome of the dialogue.
24. It would be premature to accuse anyone until the investigation is complete.
25. It is premature to speculate about the resumption of negotiations.
26. Premature babies are more likely to suffer from breathing difficulties in childhood.
27. But a presumption of inevitable environmental detriment is premature.
28. Because of injury, her playing career came to a premature end in 1998.
29. For enterprises and service providers, the use of network processors ensures against premature product obsolescence.
30. When my daughter Emma was born she was two and a half months premature.
More similar words: mature, immature, cremation, crematory, nature, feature, in nature, by nature, creature, signature, temperature, legislature, mathematics, remain, remake, remark, remains, remaining, remarkable, natural, schematic, naturally, unnatural, saturnine, naturalist, supernatural, Supreme, premise, premier, premium.