Random good picture Not show
1. Change from within will take too long. Ergo change must come from outside.
2. The conclusion, ergo sum, is not entailed.
3. Geoffrey was clearly pleased with ergo.
3. Wish you can benefit from our online sentence dictionary and make progress every day!
4. Ergo, RESPONSIBILITY is more important than anything else!
5. And, ergo, his buddy is guaranteed a profit.
6. Ergo: gullible viewers should keep a 24-carat caveat emptor in mind every time they pick up the remote.
7. Ergo, these facilities have been marked as the likely rail transfer points.
8. The spokesman said the group in 2007, ERGO insurance companies in the Hungarian capital Budapest spa resort Gai Liete held a party resort, about 100 participants.
9. And if each thread (ergo network connection) is busy, then the context switching to each thread can be significant.
10. Ergo, your principle is to use powerful words in order to convey ideas and actions.
11. Neither side would have an incentive to start a war. Ergo, peace would reign.
12. The people nearby who drank beer did not get cholera: ergo, contaminated water spread the disease.
13. This arrangement, rather like the spacing of our eyes (making Earth the schnoz in this analogy), allows for depth perception, ergo 3-D.
14. This fallacy gets its name from the Latin phrase "post hoc, ergo propter hoc," which translates as "after this, therefore because of this."
15. Jaakko Hintikka created a new paradigm in the domain of interpretation on the "Cogito, ergo sum" proposition, namely the Performatory Interpretation.