Random good picture Not show
1. Willow trees breaking out into buds foretell the coming of spring.
2. You can't foretell how the war will end.
3. None of us can foretell what lies ahead.
4. Astronomers can accurately foretell the date, time, and length of future eclipses.
5. I am, but can not foretell the future.
6. It could not foretell the future.
7. The most extreme pessimists foretell a future of demographically driven privation, environmental overshoot, and economic collapse.
8. They foretell events, providing a sort of rationale for the extraordinary exploits, the failures and the tragedy of Gilgamesh.
9. I can not foretell what proposals it will contain, but without an effective ceasefire no one can be deployed.
10. Politics is the ability to foretell what is going to happen tomorrow, next week, next month and next year and to have the ability afterwards to explain why it didn't happen. Winston Churchill
11. To foretell or predict ( the future ).
12. She could foretell what the outcome would be.
13. Something difficult or impossible to foretell or foresee.
14. She could foretell what his reaction would be.
15. We can't foretell how the world will end.
16. Dreams often foretell many important things.
17. Who could ever foretell that Paul would turn traitor?
18. The outcome of the war is hard to foretell.
19. To their surprise, the old Indian could exactly foretell the weather.
20. Whether palm reading can foretell the future, however, is a question science seems unable to answer.
21. I can foretell the results if we try to enter by force.
22. No one can foretell what will happen to the world in 1000 years'time.
23. She claims to be psychic and to be able to foretell the future.
24. In the event, Wilson opted for the cosmetic exercise, but no one could foretell this in February 1974.
25. In his book he seems rather proud of this episode, and I suppose it did foretell the scientist to be.
26. The great soothsayer von Rumsfeld has a wide range of methods that he uses to foretell future events.
27. This breed is also known for his ability to foretell storms and avalanches, perhaps because he may hear very low frequency sounds that are beyond our ability to hear.
28. By means of a computer, we can make quantitative analysis of the biogrographical processes and foretell the tendencies in the changes of these biogeographical processes.
28. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and build good sentences.
29. Precautions of this sort are necessary, for it is impossible to foretell the exact nature of the difficulties which will confront the potholer.
30. As for what would happen to theirs, I could not foretell, much less could I guarantee.
More similar words: tell, completely, tell on, excrete, pretext, concrete, satellite, foretold, pretending, intelligent, contretemps, pretentious, more than, intellectual, intellectually, no more than, not more than, theoretical, pretentiousness, more than ever, put the cart before the horse, intelligence agency, meter, hotel, compete, deplete, detect, athlete, detest, replete.