Random good picture Not show
2. 'Carmen' is my favourite opera.
3. Carmen is a well-known opera.
4. The opera had a good press.
5. Rossini's work had its premiere at the Paris Opera.http://sentencedict.com/opera.html
6. resistance was the City Opera House.
7. His father was an actor in the Can-tonese Opera Company.
8. The purists won't like it, but opera on TV certainly brings in the audiences.
9. The six principal roles in this opera have an average vocal range of two octaves.
10. The opera was the place to see and be seen .
11. I quite like opera.
12. Which opera did Verdi write first?
13. The two men were conversing on music and opera.
14. Bill escorted Ellie to the opera.
15. The opera is vintage Rossini.
16. A shower of incendiaries struck the Opera House.
17. Some elder people enjoy Beijing opera immensely.
18. Why is opera so inaccessible to so many people?
19. This theme recurs constantly throughout the opera.
20. The opera was quite stupendous!
21. I quite like some opera music.
22. I don't care for opera.
23. The opera lacks the polish of his later work.
24. The opera played to a full/packed house.
25. He gave a concert at the opera house.
26. It is designed on the model of the Sydney Opera House.
27. No composer was considered worthy of the name until he had written an opera.
28. The story has all the elements of a soap opera.
29. It rarely happened that people in the town flocked to the theatre to see the new opera.
30. Her career began as prima donna with the Royal Carl Rosa Opera Company.
More similar words: operate, operator, cooperate, operation, operating, cooperative, AND operation, cooperate with, open, cope, hope, scope, slope, openly, opening, properly, property, developer, cope with, in the open, European, envelope, telescope, hopefully, era, therapy, overall, camera, eastern europe, therapist.