Random good picture Not show
2. The opera had a good press.
3. Rossini's work had its premiere at the Paris Opera.
4. resistance was the City Opera House.
5. His father was an actor in the Can-tonese Opera Company.http://sentencedict.com/opera.html
6. The purists won't like it, but opera on TV certainly brings in the audiences.
7. The six principal roles in this opera have an average vocal range of two octaves.
8. The opera was the place to see and be seen .
9. Which opera did Verdi write first?
10. The two men were conversing on music and opera.
11. Bill escorted Ellie to the opera.
12. The opera 'Aida' was specially written for the opening of the Cairo opera house in 1871.
13. A shower of incendiaries struck the Opera House.
14. The new soap opera will be screened, wait for it, five times each day.
15. The object of his affections was a young opera singer.
16. The Opera House is decorated with the Hungarian national colours: green, red and white.
17. He is one of the greatest opera singers on disc.
18. She's one of the leading lights in the opera world.
19. 'Carmen' is my favourite opera.
20. Some elder people enjoy Beijing opera immensely.
21. Fine music, particularly opera, has become aspirational, like fine wine or foreign travel.
22. It is designed on the model of the Sydney Opera House.
23. No composer was considered worthy of the name until he had written an opera.
24. The story has all the elements of a soap opera.
25. It rarely happened that people in the town flocked to the theatre to see the new opera.
26. Her career began as prima donna with the Royal Carl Rosa Opera Company.
27. There are strict security checks on everyone entering the Opera House.
28. It was Luciano Pavarotti in the 1980s who really popularized opera.
29. He was a man of catholic tastes, a lover of grand opera, history and the fine arts.
30. For an anniversary present Stuart took me to the opera and we had seats in the dress circle.
More similar words: operate, operator, cooperate, operation, operating, cooperative, AND operation, cooperate with, open, cope, hope, scope, slope, openly, opening, properly, property, developer, cope with, in the open, European, envelope, telescope, hopefully, era, therapy, overall, camera, eastern europe, therapist.