Random good picture Not show
1. The police observed a man enter the bank.
2. She observed that all the chairs were already occupied.
3. The microscope capacitates small objects to be observed.
4. They observed him entering the bank.
5. He was observed to follow her closely.
6. Have you observed any changes lately?
6. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and create good sentences.
7. They carefully observed the behavior of deer.
8. He observed well on her unusual appearance.
9. It was observed by none.
10. All the characters in the novel are closely observed .
11. You again how boethius observed all still could not return to the origin.
12. Scientists have observed a drop in ozone levels over the Antarctic.
13. He documented the destruction he observed during the Cosovo War.
14. She observed the gentle movement of his chest as he breathed.
15. When I was young, I observed that nine out of ten things I did were failures(sentencedict.com), so I did ten times more work.
16. The regulations must be stringently observed.
17. The woman was observed to follow him closely.
18. 'It may rain,' he observed.
19. She observed that he'd left but made no comment.
20. Keynes observed that humans fall into two classes.
21. Students observed the solution of sugar in tea.
22. Officers observed him driving at 90 miles per hour.
23. The police observed the man entering/enter the bank.
24. They observed the prisoners through a one-way mirror .
25. 'Sid looks ill,' Doherty observed.
26. Thousands of people observed the ship leaving the harbour.
27. Our sniper teams observed them manning an anti-aircraft gun.
28. Seven species of birds of prey have been observed.
29. Cases of child cruelty occur more often than they are observed.
30. There was a firm rubric in the book about what had to be observed when interrogating anyone under seventeen.
More similar words: observe, observer, reserved, observation, serve, reserve, serve as, preserve, obsequious, nerve, serving, service, intervention, reservation, conservation, conservative, social services, dived, absent, perceived, improved, involved, aggrieved, subsequent, obstacle, subsequently, obstinate, curve, carve, obstreperous.