Random good picture Not show
2. Where is the closest Mexican restaurant?
3. I number her among my closest friends.
4. We are all "were", blurred our closest happiness.
5. Ridley was one of the Queen's closest allies .
6. He beat his closest/nearest rival by 20 marks.
7. The emperor was deserted by his closest supporters before the end of the war.
8. Having children can often unbalance even the closest of relationships.
9. Last August he convened a meeting of his closest advisers at Camp David.
10. If he dies without making a will, his closest relative will inherit.
11. She's my best/oldest/closest friend - we've known each other since we were five.
12. Mira is one of my closest friends.
13. Even the king's closest advisers were not above suspicion.
14. I count him among my closest friends.
15. One of her closest friends died at the weekend.
16. I count Jules and Ady among my closest friends.
17. You are her closest friend and confidante.
18. It was Robertson who came closest to scoring.
19. I've always counted Lucy among my closest friends.
20. Lewis was my closest acquaintance.
21. She felt desolate when her closest friend moved away.
22. His dog became his closest companion .sentencedict.com/closest.html
23. I'm inviting only my closest friends to the party.
24. We've managed to match our closest competitors stride for stride as regards prices.
25. Edwards will be competing against his closest rival Olsson in the triple jump.
26. Support from those closest to you is vital in these trying times.
27. Even his closest advisers believe he should hang back no longer.
28. Fitt was the closest thing to a socialist in the party.
29. With 85% of the vote counted, unofficial tallies showed Ramos leading his closest rivals.
30. He is generally considered to be the Prime Minister's closest political ally.