Random good picture Not show
2. The emperor was deserted by his closest supporters before the end of the war.
3. Having children can often unbalance even the closest of relationships.
4. Where is the closest Mexican restaurant?
5. I number her among my closest friends.
6. Last August he convened a meeting of his closest advisers at Camp David.
7. If he dies without making a will, his closest relative will inherit.
8. We are all "were", blurred our closest happiness.
9. She's my best/oldest/closest friend - we've known each other since we were five.
10. Ridley was one of the Queen's closest allies .
11. He beat his closest/nearest rival by 20 marks.
12. We've managed to match our closest competitors stride for stride as regards prices.
13. Edwards will be competing against his closest rival Olsson in the triple jump.
14. Mira is one of my closest friends.
15. Support from those closest to you is vital in these trying times.
16. Even his closest advisers believe he should hang back no longer.
17. Even the king's closest advisers were not above suspicion.
18. I count him among my closest friends.
19. One of her closest friends died at the weekend.
20. I count Jules and Ady among my closest friends.
21. Fitt was the closest thing to a socialist in the party.
22. With the team's closest rivals out of the championship, the title was theirs for the taking.sentencedict.com/closest.html
23. The governor's closest advisors quietly believe the election is in the bag.
24. You are her closest friend and confidante.
25. Even his closest allies describe him as forceful, aggressive and determined.
26. It was Robertson who came closest to scoring.
27. With 85% of the vote counted, unofficial tallies showed Ramos leading his closest rivals.
28. He is generally considered to be the Prime Minister's closest political ally.
29. He was once regarded as one of Mr Brown's closest political advisers.
30. This win gives the team a two-point lead over their closest rival.