Random good picture Not show
1. The peasants were dismally disheartened by the long drought.
2. I tried not to laugh but failed dismally .
3. He failed dismally in his opening match.
4. The play flopped dismally.
5. The mousy man sat on the suitcase panting dismally.
6. They have also suffered dismally with injuries.
7. Still the kid sister to him, she thought dismally.
8. Home, she thought dismally as she drove up the gravelly drive.
9. The result is all too dismally on display in our daily newspapers and on our television screens.
10. Perhaps it was just as well, Eline thought dismally, she was barren, unable to bear a child.
10. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and create good sentences.
11. Never has his favourite phrase sounded so dismally precise: My, my, ain't the world strange.
12. The westerly wind freshened and howled dismally in our rigging all that night.
13. Soon it was raining hard enough, Stephen noted dismally, to keep him off the moor for the evening.
14. I lay there dismally calculating.
15. Fei Little Beard assented dismally.
16. He began to howl dismally.
17. When a neighbor's dismally unattractive daughter announced her engagement, Imelda remarked, "You know what they say, Senora: ' There's no pot so ugly it can't find a lid."
18. He failed dismally where the woman was slightly experienced and possessed innate refinement.
19. The doubters seemed vindicated when the team performed dismally in the cup qualifiers.
20. Everything was dismally still.
21. They are more like a succession of monologues read out before a dismally empty assembly.
22. Shortly afterwards, he went off to the Demob Centre and I left dismally on my last posting to Scampton.
23. However , the autumn of northland comes extra lightly, silently and dismally.
24. She woke; while she was still misty and calling out dismally, and someone came knocking.
25. The burger tasted awful, had a limited market, and failed dismally which is really no surprise.
26. She woke while she was still misty, and miaowled dismally, and someone came knocking.
More similar words: dismal, dismay, dismantle, small, smallpox, abysmal, charisma, small intestine, small wonder that, normally, formally, charismatic, malapropism, sadism, dismiss, dismissal, disdainfully, dilly-dally, willy-nilly, as many, smart, smashed, plasma, as many as, chessman, spokesman, tribesman, mall, bridesmaid, smattering.