Random good picture Not show
1. Make sure the letter is properly addressed.
2. They addressed a petition to the legislature.
3. All questions should be addressed to the chair.
4. The senator addressed the gathering informally.
5. He addressed himself to the crowd.
6. A chairwoman may be addressed as " Madam Chairman.
7. The envelope is addressed to Jack Johnson, Esq.
8. Complaints about standards of service should be addressed to the proprietor.
9. He addressed his remarks to the lawyers in the audience.
10. Please enclose a stamped addressed envelope if you would like a reply.
11. This letter is addressed to someone else-there must be some mistake.
12. Moore ascended the scaffold and addressed the executioner.
13. The letter was addressed to me.
14. All remarks should be addressed to the chair.
15. He addressed them all in very solemn tones.
16. I enclose a stamped addressed envelope for your reply.
17. Any questions should be addressed to your teacher.
18. That letter was addressed to me.
19. The card was wrongly addressed to our old home.
20. He addressed his remarks to the jury.
21. She addressed herself to the leader.
22. She addressed herself to the task.
23. The opposition leader addressed a rally of 50,[Sentencedict.com]000 supporters.
24. He addressed me in his best Portuguese.
25. He mounted the platform and addressed the crowd.
26. The parcel was wrongly addressed.
27. These concerns were not adequately addressed in the report.
28. Governor William Livingston addressed the New Jersey Assembly.
29. The real issue was never addressed.
30. He gave in to curiosity and opened the letter addressed to his sister.
More similar words: address, stressed, depressed, dress up, redress, focussed, embarrassed, assess, vessel, finesse, essence, dessert, essential, assessment, essentially, essentiality, press, stress, actress, express, compress, digress, press for, impress, distress, waitress, Congress, depression, aggression, regressive.