Random good picture Not show
1. Our specialty is clam chowder.
2. A sensitive child is likely just to clam up.
3. The clam burrows in the sand to a considerable depth.
4. Serve the spaghetti with the clam sauce poured over.
5. Vinegar on a clam, that.
6. Shrug, and serve some more clam chowder.
7. There is no recorded example of a giant clam causing a human death.
8. Make a clam shell cruet Emulsion in your chosen colour 1 Apply a layer of undercoat or primer and leave to dry.
9. I have never had such good clam chowder that they have over at the Brighton House.
10. From the salad to the clam chowder to the pasta with grilled peppers and chicken, dinner was perfect.
11. There was cheese soup and a brat, or clam chowder and baked stuffed lobster, or gumbo and chicken jambalaya.
12. I find three more specimens of the giant clam, and the following day, two.
13. The clams were mostly oil-drenched bread crumbs with a morsel of chopped clam buried at the bottom of the shell.
14. She wrapped herself around him like a clam in formation, her body one big muscle, straining.
15. They called themselves the Clamshell Alliance after the local clam fishers, who had been particularly upset by the plan.
16. The tuna tartare with chopped avocado, the clam chowder with smoked bacon and the giant Louisiana prawns were all a hit.
17. Will you clam up! The boss is talking.
18. Clam chowder , sounds good.
19. The moment I said I was a police officer, everyone would close up like a clam.
20. The moment I mentioned the children he closed up like a clam .
20. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find nice sentences for a large number of words.
21. In your next life, I hope you are a sea clam.
22. It troubles me that though I read Gibbons's book straight through, I never before noticed a surf clam.
23. He had been flying daily with the other guys, and now he looked as calm as a clam.
24. They make it look like a ship with waiters like pirates singing shanties into your clam chowder.
25. And champion of them all, whether on land or in the sea, is almost certainly the giant clam.
26. Both Noland and Hull showed the good taste to clam up while the Symington trial is still under way.
27. The tastiest way to warm up is with a bowl of Boston's traditional clam chowder with oyster crackers.
28. They have to raise their voices to be heard above the clam our of the world.
29. It is so tiny that it can live inside an empty clam shell whence it emerges to seize minute soldier crabs.
30. The exact location is being kept secret to avoid poaching, which almost drove the giant clam to extinction 20 years ago.