Random good picture Not show
1. Nitrification is the key to biological wastewater nitrogen removal.
2. In addition , the effects of sorption and nitrification on NH 4 + N transformation and tr.
3. Biologicalremoval technology via short - cut nitrification and denitrification is very significant for saving energy and carbon sources.
4. The influence of nitrification efficiency with adding nitrifying bacteria to the activated sludge process was investigation.
5. The nitrification of the ammonium ion, however, results in the formation of an acid residue.
6. In sewage containing 30 % seawater, shortcut nitrification can be achieved at moderate temperature.
7. The effect of temperature on nitrification of municipal sewage has been investigated in SBR process.
8. Removal of coloring matter from hydrolytic nitrification liquor of bone glue by macroporous absorbant resin(MAR) is studied during hydroxyproline(Hyp) processing.
9. Nitrification is an important step to affect nitrogen removal in biological treatment processes.
10. The kinetics of nitrification biofilm in upflow and pure oxygen has been studied.
11. Low nitrification efficiency is the main problem from the process of nitrification.
12. Nitrification and denitrification accord with the theory of maldistribution of DO and theory of deficiency of oxygen in microenvironment.
13. A good correlation of ammonia removal efficiency, nitrification rate and TN removal efficiency was found.
14. Effect of genera carboxylic acid on urease, ammonification, nitrification of brown soil was studied through an indoor incubated test.
15. Hydraulic characteristics and nitrification efficiency of Biological Turbulent Bed Reactor ( BTBR ) were studied.
16. So the study of the relationship between nitrifying activities of mono-substituted arene and nitrification intensity of mixed acid is of doctrinal importance and practical application value.
17. In aerobic pond, organic chemical and biological degradation by microorganisms and continues to decline, organic nitrogen was ammoniated then be nitrification.
18. By using ortho-toluidine as a raw material, 3-fluoro-4-methylbenzonitrile is successfully synthesized by going through nitrification, diazotization, fluorination, reductive and oxidation reactions.
19. Understanding of the manufacture of sulfuric acid in two ways, contact the Law and nitrification.
20. Therefore, it may be concluded that control of aerobic reaction ending at nitrosation stage is the key to the maintenance and stabilization of short-cut nitrification.
21. A combined system consisting of hydrolysis acidification, denitrification and nitrification reactors was used to removal carbon and nitrogen from the nylon-6 production wastewater.
21. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and make good sentences.
22. A study was carried out to determine the effect of ammonium thiosulfate (ATS), a byproduct of petroleum refinery, on nitrification and to find its possible mechanism.
23. Biological N - P removal involves in processes such as nitrification, denitrification, phosphorus release and uptake.
24. This experiment was conducted using aerobic incubation to study the nitrification inhibition effect of dicyandiamide (DCD) on ammonium bicarbonate in red soils with different textures.
25. Using urban sewage, the intermittent aeration was applied for shortcut nitrification and nitrosobacteria was cultivated by inoculation.
26. Ammonia can be transformed into nitrate that can be utilized by plant via nitrification.
27. In the past several years, we have found the influential factors such as color reagent, nitrification condition, interruption, different volume sample, and the result is satisfying.
28. The traditional nitrogen biology disposition in wastewater treatment is accomplished by ammoniation, nitrification and denitrification, but its efficiency is low.
29. The respiratory intensity of the contaminated soil decreased by 29.93% while ammonification and nitrification increased significantly over that of control soil.
30. The authors studied the best reaction conditions of the synthesis of 5nitroguaiacol sodium salt by using guaiacol as its original raw material after acetylization , nitrification and hydrolysis .
More similar words: denitrification, gentrification, electrification, purification, verification, scarification, clarification, esterification, transmogrification, ratification, gratification, notification, unification, deification, edification, stratification, vilification, pacification, fortification, modification, ramification, codification, ossification, self-gratification, nullification, reunification, qualification, justification, calcification, magnification.