Random good picture Not show
1. By convention the deputy leader is always a woman.
2. The leader beckoned the others to follow her.
3. The leader indicated that the plans had failed.
4. The scandal has damaged his credibility as a leader.
5. The new leader is a good selection.
6. He seemed a dynamic and energetic leader.
7. Whom did you choose for our team leader?
8. The group leader supervises a dozen workers.
9. He was criticised as a weak and indecisive leader.
10. His air of confidence makes him a natural leader.
11. He was not a natural leader.
12. Her appointment as leader revitalized the party.
13. Discuss any problems with your team leader.
14. The leader must be a person of authority.
15. Government troops have succeeded in capturing the rebel leader.
16. He is a well-meaning but ineffectual leader.
17. She publicly condemned the opposition leader.
17. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and make good sentences.
18. He was the virtual leader of the movement.
19. The party leader is elected by secret ballot .
20. The squad leader ordered the men to mark time.
21. I don't want to be a leader.
22. The party wants her as leader.
23. Will they unite behind the new leader?
24. A civilised leader must eschew violence.
25. He is our friend and likewise our leader.
26. Innovation distinguishes between a leader and a follower. Steve Jobs
27. The Russian leader wants to introduce further changes.
28. A civilized leader must eschew violence.
29. He is a leader who is magnanimous in victory.
30. He is a trustworthy and level-headed leader.