Random good picture Not show
2. We are bumming along the road nicely.
3. They brought along Laura Jane in a pram.
4. We felt exhilarated by our walk along the beach.
5. A horse draws the cart along.
6. Read the on-screen lyrics and sing along.
7. I swept along on the boat.
8. Trucks and cars were leapfrogging along the expressway.
9. He parked his car along the sidewalk.
10. We followed the path along the clifftops.
11. How are you getting along with your English studies?
12. We were strolling along, laughing and joking.
13. They rode along narrow country lanes.
14. You'd better trot along and finish your work.
15. Are you getting along with her?
16. She nagged at him all day along.
17. Tall, luxuriant plants grew along the river bank.
18. I hope I will get along with everyone.
19. She was prancing along in her new outfit.
20. The big Bentley purred along the road.
21. The heavy coach is dragging along.
22. They just cleave the stone along the cracks.
23. They walked slowly along the road.
24. She teetered along in her high-heeled shoes.
25. Villages along the border are regularly raided.
26. I saw them running together along the road yesterday.
27. The enemy is surrendering all along the line.
28. There is mounting tension along the border.
29. Minor skirmishes broke out all along the border.
30. Fold the paper along the dotted line.
More similar words: get along, all along, alongside, along with, get along with, let alone, long, long., leave alone, long for, prolong, so long as, long since, belong to, as long as, any longer, no longer, long-term, longtime, before long, long before, in the long run, deal out, a lot of, a load of, at a loss, catalog, dialogue, a good deal of, among.