Random good picture Not show
1. He has transmitted the report to us.
2. The report ended on a positive note.
3. I've been slaving away at this report.
4. A report condemned the state of prisoners' cells.
5. Have you written up that report yet?
6. You'd better cut your report to five pages.
7. The report is a brilliant condensation of several years'work.
8. The doctor's report confirmed our worst fears.
9. I'll type your report if you'll babysit in exchange.
10. The report is inconsistent with the financial statements.
11. I have left my report at the desk.
12. The official report basically exonerated everyone.
13. Your interesting report raises several important queries.
14. Palmer kept hammering away at his report.
15. Who should I report it to?
16. The above are to report to me forthwith.
17. The report was a joint effort .
18. The report was not expected to provide any answers.
19. The report form is available on disc from Personnel.
20. Please give me a report on the theft.
21. The report has caused acute embarrassment to the government.
22. All visitors must report to reception.
23. His report titillated the interest of the audience.
24. The report provides a framework for further research.
25. The report fully vindicated the unions.
26. The report highlights the similarity between the two groups.
27. The report may provide further impetus for reform.
28. The committee will report on its research next month.
28. Wish you will love sentencedict.com and make progress everyday!
29. We are going to listen to a report.
30. The report was sharply critical of the police.
More similar words: reporter, report on, reporting, reportedly, port, import, export, support, portray, portion, airport, portrait, supporter, transport, supportive, important, portfolio, proportion, in support of, opportunity, importantly, of importance, in proportion to, transportation, active transport, keep on, keep off, deposit, keep out of, to the point.