Random good picture Not show
(1) Last daisy of summer , the scarification sorrow.
(2) In the process of body scarification, scars are formed by cutting the skin.
(3) Scarification is the creative and artistic application of scars in a controlled manner to achieve an aesthetically or spiritually pleasing result.
(4) Conclusion It is satisfactory of lattice scarification under corneal epithelium to treat bullous keratopathy caused by physical and mechanical factors.
(5) Needless to say , scarification is not what rescued Ebrahim Samba.
(6) Shushruta has described surgery under eight heads Chedya (excision), Lekhya (scarification), Vedhya (puncturing), Esya (exploration), Ahrya (extraction), Vsraya (evacuation) and Sivya ( Suturing).
(7) Was Van Espleghem documenting ritual scarification, or perhaps a pigmentation disorder?
(8) Even though many people hold that scarification is no more painful than tattooing, it is somehow more "intense" to most of them.
(9) People who give and receive tattoos, piercings, and scarification procedures can also be at risk of infection.
(10) Karo men and women are known for their ritual scarification .
(11) Research has shown that mental challenge is closely related to job scarification.
(12) The scars that mark Nigerian born singer Seal have long been rumored to be the result of a tribal scarification rite.This is not the case.
(13) We have various kinds of products to meet customers' scarification .
(14) In addition, the reuse of implements for rituals such as scarification, tattooing and circumcision can transmit infections, including HIV.
(15) The degradation rate of the filler paper cellulose and CMC scarification in each generation of composite system after sub-cultures differed very little.
(16) The yield of grass could be obviously increased by taking measures of fertilization, irrigation(http://sentencedict.com), plough and scarification to the retrogressive Leymus grassland.
(17) All the work are done by children themselves including scarification, semination, fertilization and watering etc... In free time everyday, pieces of plots become the children's favorites.
More similar words: clarification, verification, purification, gentrification, esterification, electrification, transmogrification, ratification, gratification, stratification, unification, deification, edification, notification, modification, ossification, vilification, pacification, codification, ramification, fortification, self-gratification, reunification, mortification, signification, certification, justification, nullification, amplification, magnification.