Random good picture Not show
12) Let our object be our courtry, our whole country,[http://sentencedict.com/whole.html] and nothing but our country.
15) I spent the whole day cleaning.
16) Be quiet or you'll wake the whole house!
17) He spent the whole month canvassing for votes.
18) The article trivializes the whole issue of equal rights.
19) His foolish behaviour may jeopardize his whole future.
20) I've got a whole summer memories.
21) The whole family gathered together at Ray's home.
22) The whole building was soon ablaze after the attack.
23) The whole school assembled in the main hall.
27) We must deal with pleasure as we do with honey, only touch them with the tip of the finger, and not with the whole hand for fear of surfeit.
More similar words: as a whole, on the whole, cholesterol, pole, sole, role, solely, violent, hold, molecule, tolerate, holy, tolerance, hold on, hold in, hold out, hold up, adolescent, no less than, hold down, household, scholar, hold on to, get hold of, hold back, the proletariat, threshold, hold water, Catholic, shareholder.