Antonym: visible. Similar words: visible, divisible, envision, feasible, sensible, possible, impossible, ostensible. Meaning: [ɪn'vɪzəbl] adj. 1. impossible or nearly impossible to see; imperceptible by the eye 2. not prominent or readily noticeable.
Random good picture Not show
(1) She was invisible in the dusk of the room.
(2) He wished that he could make himself invisible.
(3) Most spiders weave webs that are almost invisible.
(4) The gun can fire invisible rays.
(5) The air is full of millions of invisible germs.
(6) The aircraft is designed to be invisible to radar.
(7) Bacteria is something invisible to the eye.
(8) Always wear your invisible crown.
(9) The gun can fire invisible.
(10) Above him an invisible plane droned through the night sky.
(11) The house was surrounded by trees and invisible from the road.
(12) Life is apure flame,and we live by an invisible sun within us.
(13) Bacteria are invisible to the naked eye.
(14) It's a secret message written in invisible ink.
(15) That description captures perfectly the feeling of being invisible.
(16) These bacteria are invisible unless viewed with a microscope.
(17) Tourism is Britain's single biggest invisible export.
(18) The mends on your coat were almost invisible.
(19) Parents fear they might overstep these invisible boundaries.
(20) She felt invisible in the crowd.
(21) Many stars overhead are invisible to the naked eye.
(22) Tourism brings in 40% of the island's invisible earnings.
(23) Many stars are invisible without a telescope.
(24) The mends were almost invisible.
(25) Selling insurance overseas is Britain's largest invisible export .
(26) Setting goals is the first step in turning the invisible into the visible.
(27) And now here is my secret, a very simple secret. It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eyes. Sentencedict.com
(28) The lines were so finely etched as to be invisible from a distance.
(29) As the boat picked up speed, the coastline receded into the distance until finally it became invisible.
(30) It is only with the heart that one can see rightly. What's essential is invisible to the eyes.
More similar words: visible, divisible, envision, feasible, sensible, possible, impossible, ostensible, accessible, permissible, insensible, admissible, responsible, reprehensible, comprehensible, inexpressible, be responsible for, as soon as possible, invited, in vitro, visitor, in view of, division, revision, provision, invitation, sibling, possibly, impossibly, insensibly.