Random good picture Not show
1. My little daughter has an imaginary friend.
2. He told a story about an imaginary land.
3. Some troubles are imaginary, but the suffering they cause is real.
4. As she listened, she played an imaginary piano on her knees.
5. The story is wholly imaginary.
6. He formulated the concept of imaginary time.
7. She enjoys creating imaginary worlds for children.
8. The characters in this book are purely imaginary.
9. Lots of children have imaginary friends.
10. We must listen to their problems, real or imaginary.
11. All the characters in this book are imaginary.
12. Many children invent an imaginary friend.
13. The story is set in an imaginary world.
14. Her world was peopled with imaginary friends.
15. His memories are peopled with imaginary creatures.
16. The unicorn is an imaginary beast.
17. As a child I had an imaginary friend called Polly.
18. I had an imaginary friend when I was a child.
19. The meridian is an imaginary line drawn from pole to pole.
20. The equator is an imaginary line around the middle of the earth.
21. He became convinced that his illness was purely imaginary: that made it none the better.
22. Real ethnic crimes have begun to replace imaginary ones.
23. He ran a mental finger down an imaginary list.
23. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and make good sentences.
24. Visualising the imaginary scene Cosmo broke into laughter.
25. We've used an imaginary case history to illustrate them.
26. Although the main characters in the novel are so true to life, they are imaginary.
27. One of the most common symptoms of schizophrenia is hearing imaginary voices.
28. Assuring the patient that she has a real and not imaginary problem is the first step.
29. She struck a pose, one hand on her hip and the other waving an imaginary cigarette.
30. We must protect older people from harm, whether it is real or imaginary.
More similar words: imagination, binary, luminary, ordinary, preliminary, extraordinary, image, drag in, imagery, managing, canary, encouraging, disparaging, primary, stationary, dictionary, missionary, seminar, functionary, probationary, revolutionary, originally, originate, inanimate, aboriginal, dictionary order, inarticulate, originating, originality, marginalize.