Antonym: patience. Similar words: patience, patient, compatible, science, audience, sapience, experience, compatibility. Meaning: [ɪm'peɪʃns] n. 1. a lack of patience; irritation with anything that causes delay 2. a restless desire for change and excitement 3. a dislike of anything that causes delay.
Random good picture Not show
(1) He bit back a sigh of impatience.
(2) He waited with barely concealed impatience.
(3) She felt a growing impatience.
(4) A note of impatience had entered his voice. Sentencedict.com
(5) There was impatience over the slowness of reform.
(6) She showed impatience to continue the climb.
(7) There was a rasp of impatience in his voice.
(8) His narrow eyes betrayed his impatience.
(9) The children were beginning to show signs of impatience.
(10) He expressed impatience at the slow rate of progress.
(11) He shook his head in a gesture of impatience.
(12) Nothing could cure her of her impatience with Anna.
(13) He was trying hard not to show his impatience.
(14) There was a hint of impatience in his tone.
(15) She fussed about,scarcely able to hide her impatience.
(16) He gave a stamp of impatience.
(17) I think my worst fault is impatience.
(18) She shook her head with a gesture of impatience.
(19) She let out a sigh of impatience.
(20) Her tone betrayed her impatience.
(21) James began to show signs of impatience.
(22) He kicked the chair in a spasm of impatience.
(23) His impatience shaded into anger.
(24) Try to control your impatience when any unexpected problem arises.
(25) She was bursting with impatience to tell me the news.
(26) She was bursting with impatience to tell Natalia what had happened.
(27) There is considerable impatience with the slow pace of political change.
(28) "Well, I have shown you how to do this before, " she said, unable to disguise her impatience.
(29) He stamped his feet as he waited with barely concealed impatience for the telephone.
(30) He waited for her arrival in a fever of impatience.
More similar words: patience, patient, compatible, science, audience, sapience, experience, compatibility, experienced, conscience, impudence, convenience, science fiction, empathy, empathic, sympathy, impair, impact, impart, empathetic, empathize, sympathize, sympathetic, intelligence agency, impartial, impalpable, impairment, encompass, impartiality, efficiency.