Random good picture Not show
1. Ablation of capsaicin sensitive afferent neurones was verified by a depletion of calcitonin gene related peptide from the gastric corpus wall.
2. The ablation pressure is used as boundary condition.
3. Mean time from ablation to nephrectomy was 18 months.
4. Brady- Tachy Arrhythmia Syndrome: Ablation or Pacing?
5. Both patients were treated successfully with transurethral valve ablation.
6. Typically, catheter ablation is used to an AF arrhythmia.
7. Catheter ablation of atrial fibrillation is usually done with complex technique and long time of radiation, and radioprotection can not be overlooked thereby.
8. The local ablation of thermal insulation barrier in nozzle convergence region and of throat insert is analysed.
9. Conclusion :Ablation in patients with left accessory path could prolong the exciting time of coronary sinus.
10. To evaluate the effect of high frequency electrocautery ablation in the treatment of recurrent ingrown toenails.
11. Objective of radiofrequency ablation zone using new hypertonic saline - enhanced dual probe bipolar mode.
12. Objective To study the effect of biological enzyme ablation in the treatment of rat adrenal medulla hyperplasia induced by reserpine in vitro and in vivo.
13. The laser ablation has an important application foreground in clinical medicine.
14. This paper presents solution of main contact ablation of a excitation switch in production.
15. The method for computing the thermochemistry Ablation parameters of charred materials in ionized air environment is given in this paper.
16. This suggests that the visual mechanisms involved in discrimination performance change after visual cortex ablation.
17. Endocrinology: Researchers have also been studying how thyroxine-deficient mouse model has been produced using transgenic ablation.
18. The two comets are entirely ablated, whereas the stony objects lose most of their kinetic energy to deceleration,[sentencedict .com] not ablation.
19. Atmospheric entry of the bolide A cosmic object entering the atmosphere loses its kinetic energy through deceleration and ablation.
20. The influence of electronic thermal conductivity on properties of the femtosecond laser ablation of gold was studied.
21. This study was designed to observe the effects of acoustic power, duration, repetitive ablations, tissue-transducer interface temperature and different sites on the ultrasound ablation in vitro.
22. Objective: Simulated Analysis of tissues lesion internal - cooled radiofrequency ablation system.
23. The results show that burning surface of propellants is not regular because of plasma ablation and radiation.
24. According to clinical observation, the complications included: arrhythmia, breakout of capsule, air embolism, thrombosis and thrombus, catheter ablation tying, disjunction, infection, etc.
25. In this paper, the experimental results of shock wave driven by both X -ray and laser light ablation on the LF- 11 laser facility are presented.
26. However, the pain persisted with direct and rebound tenderness over the whole abdomen on the 4th day after ablation.
27. Objective To explore the dose-effect relation and the clinically reliable dosimetric data for the extracorporeal ablation of hepatic carcinoma with high-intensity focused ultrasound (HIFU).
28. Objective To observe the curative effects of nasal septum deviation orthopedy and temperature-controlled Radiofrequency ablation for perennial allergic rhinitis.
29. Methods: To ablate liver cancer of 16 cases with radiofrequency ablation by whole body CT-RILI.
30. AIM : To summarize the experience of radiofrequency catheter ablation ( RFCA ) in patients with atrioventricular reentry tachycardia.
More similar words: relation, inflation, collation, isolation, violation, revelation, immolation, desolation, regulation, population, exhalation, calculation, tribulation, circulation, legislation, translation, correlation, speculation, installation, capitulation, relationship, accumulation, annihilation, in relation to, matriculation, foreign relations, congratulations, ratification, gratification, nation.