Random good picture Not show
1. What does the term 'patrician' signify?
2. Some tribes use special facial markings to signify status.
3. The church bell used to be rung to signify disaster.
4. Don't worry about being late - it doesn't signify.
5. What do these marks signify?
6. You won't signify in such a thing,he's the specialist.
7. It is no use to signify.
8. These figures don't really signify in the overall results.
9. He nodded to signify that he agreed.
10. It doesn't signify, so you needn't worry about it.
11. Hamilton waved his hand to signify that he didn't mind what they decided.
12. He turned away from her slightly to signify his indifference.
13. The jury signify their verdict by a show of hands.
14. They signify, in other words,(sentencedict.com) that everything is gift.
15. Do dark clouds signify rain?
16. There are cues that signify congestion.
17. Traditionally, weddings signify everlasting fidelity and love.
18. He opened his hands to signify an explosion.
19. Bones signify the eternal being which does not decay.
20. A strong consensus among brokers may now signify risk, not safety.
21. A new issue number is also added to signify an approved version; e.g. version 01.02C is approved as 01.02.
22. A market share that is unprofitable does not signify a successful investment. hidden costs 166 Here the investment seems simple at first.
23. Nonstandard speech is appropriated to signify masculinity by even middle-class men.
24. Despite their foreignness, the objects these words signify are coveted and voraciously consumed.Sentencedict.com
25. The striped band round a policeman's sleeve is to signify that he is on duty.
26. Nobody really knows what the marks on the ancient stones signify.
27. The UN flag was raised at the airport yesterday to signify that control had passed into its hands.
28. The words people use are too often interpreted literally to signify little more than their immediate and most rational translation.
29. You might use a cloak, scarf, cardigan which you put on to signify that you're in role.
30. It reminds us of what the desert has come to signify in some peoples writing and thinking.
More similar words: significant, significance, significantly, magnify, sign in, designing, magnifying glass, magnifico, magnificent, dignity, sign, sign on, signal, design, resign, assign, sign up, consign, designs, monsignor, consignor, designed, designer, design for, assigned, signature, designated, assignment, resignation, designation.