Random good picture Not show
6. Sometimes words cannot express the burden of our heart.
7. Why do you burden yourself with your sister's dog?
8. The manager carries the greatest burden of responsibility.
9. Such a high increase will impose an undue burden on the local tax payer.
10. Skill is no burden.
11. He could not shoulder the burden alone.
12. Her father carried a heavy burden of responsibility.
13. His invalid father is becoming a burden.
14. Knowledge is no burden [burthen].
15. The measures will lighten the tax burden on small businesses.
16. I don't want to become a burden to my children when I'm old.
17. A donkey can carry a heavy burden.
18. His illness placed an intolerable burden on his family.
19. The main burden of caring for old people falls on the state.
20. The little donkey struggled under its heavy burden.
23. he sands in your way beg for your song and your movement, dancingwater. Will you carry the burden of their lameness?
24. Too much spending on rearmament would place an insupportable burden on the nation'sproductive capacity.
25. I can't afford to bear the deep feeling is the burden, sweet prattle.
26. he sands in your way beg for your song and your movement, dancingwater. will you carry the burden of their lameness?
27. I can't afford to bear the deep feeling is the burden, sweet prattle just happened to cash lies.
28. I praise the nurse can use weak shoulders strong enough to carry a daughter, mother,[sentencedict.com] wife's burden.
29. The sands in your way beg for your song and your movement, dancing water.Will you carry the burden of their lameness?
30. Sooner or later,the time comes when we all must become responsible adults,and learn to give up what we want,so we can choose to do what is right.Of course,a life time of responsibility isn'e always easy,and as the years go on,it's a burden that can become too heavy for some to bear.But still we try to do what is best,what is good.Not only for ourselves,but for those we love.Yes,sooner or later we must all become responsible adults.No one knows this better than the young.