Random good picture Not show
1. The river overflowed its banks.
2. The company owes money to more than 60 banks.
3. Cash alone will not make Eastern Europe's banks viable.
4. The river burst its banks and flooded nearby towns.
5. It seems the banks always profit from farmers' misfortunes.
6. Banks often offer their employees cheap mortgages.
7. The plants grow wild along the banks of rivers.
8. People who work in banks know about finance.
9. Banks spent his national service in the Royal Navy.
10. People work in banks know something about finance.
11. The pension funds are administered by commercial banks.
12. The high street banks continue to prosper.
12. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and create good sentences.
13. The two banks will consolidate in July next year.
14. The river banks are a haven for wildlife.
15. The gangsters looted 3 banks in a week.
16. German banks are more generous in their lending.
17. The terrorists financed themselves by robbing banks.
18. Banks are the nerves of commerce.
19. The Romans founded a great city on the banks of this river.
20. The new arrangements will help the banks in their ordinary day-to-day dealings.
21. Banks and building societies were yesterday accused of monumental incompetence.
22. Small town banks have to assess the relative riskiness of their loans.
23. The risks can be so complex that banks hire mathematicians to puzzle them out.
24. The banks have long competed with American Express's charge cards and various store cards.
25. Banks and businesses had been rapidly reviving business activities in China.
26. The Consumer Federation claims banks are ripping you off by not passing along savings on interest rates.
27. The company's entire assets are now in hock to the banks.
28. Banc One of Ohio has built an empire in the mid-west by gobbling up smaller banks.
29. Switch to an interest-paying current account and stay in credit. Most banks and larger building societies now offer these accounts.
30. The fashion chain is still in hock to the banks.