Random good picture Not show
1. There were forest clearances in Java thousands of years ago.
2. Java comes with a plethora of ready - made types.
3. Java is a densely populated island.
4. It would also run on the Java programming language.
5. In 1619, the Dutch subjugated the island of Java.
6. Java Joe and his friend Bic chopped up potatoes and began frying them with onions and garlic in a communal kitchen.
7. Novell Inc. has already given Java its blessing, and Apple could be next.
8. Sukemi applied for a transfer back to Java and was sent to Surabaya, a major port.
9. Some crossed the island chain through Sumatra, Java and as far east as Bali.
10. Because each applet must be downloaded, Java is still hobbled by the slow Internet connections used by most people.
11. Every sundown, he told us, thousands of Java pond herons converge here for the night.
12. The best-known example is Java, a programming language from Sun Microsystems that can bring web pages to life.
13. All the islands, including even Java, harbour primitive peoples, often still living in stone-age conditions.
14. The breeding tank - the Java Moss is not for eggs but to protect the female.
15. Like most members of the Family, Bic and Java Joe don't use their last names anymore.
16. Marco Polo is said to have sailed on the Pacific on his way to Java in the thirteenth century.
17. A massive forest fire is still raging in western Java.
18. He pictured to himself what it might be like to live in Java.
19. Old couches and armchairs set a relaxed mood at Java.
20. Microsoft and Sun, of Palo Alto, are sparring over the Java programming language.sentencedict.com/java.html
21. When you surf to a new Web page, you have no idea ahead of time whether it contains a Java program.
22. The possibilities for other Oprah tie-ins that could be sold alongside cups of java are limitless.
23. During the Pleistocene, Stone Age man appeared on the scene in Java and spread quickly.
24. We can tell them to wake up and smell the java.
25. A girl he had come to admire in Sumatra was brought to Java to be his third wife after he divorced Inggit.
26. The fertile lowlands are always the first places to be occupied and Java was no exception.
27. The establishment of a botanical laboratory at Buitenzorg in Java was particularly influential.
28. As a result many technical institutes now offer classes in firm handshakes and public speaking as well as Java and Linux.
29. In the last two islands, it is in serious decline, with only 500 left in all of Java.
30. Pygmy Chain Swords are low-growing, and were used in the foreground, and Java Fern grows attached to bogwood.
More similar words: deja vu, naval, guava, avail, ravage, savage, avatar, bravado, avarice, travail, excavate, upheaval, a variety, cavalier, balaclava, avalanche, aggravate, available, a variety of, avaricious, excavation, unavailing, avant-garde, extravasate, extravagant, depravation, be available, extravagance, avariciously, availability.