Random good picture Not show
1. The animals are stunned before slaughter.
2. The slaughter of whales is unnecessary and inhuman.
3. We were helpless to stop the slaughter.
4. Hardly anyone in the town escaped the slaughter when the rebels were defeated.
5. We're fattening the livestock up for slaughter.
6. These cattle are being fattened up for slaughter.
7. The cattle are being fattened for slaughter.
8. Saturday's game was an absolute slaughter.
9. The battle resulted in a frightful slaughter.
10. After the slaughter, the battlefield was a gruesome sight.
11. Campaigners were demonstrating against the slaughter of dolphins.
12. I couldn't stand to watch them slaughter the cattle.
13. The geese are being fattened for slaughter.
14. Wholesale slaughter was carried out in the name of progress.
15. Parliament has passed an act forbidding the slaughter of animals for pleasure.
16. The slaughter houses are chary of taking freeze-branded animals.
17. Slaughter, Lieutenant(sentencedict.com), Captain Waters's accomplice in swindling the Tuggses.
18. He watched the men harden to the mechanical slaughter.
19. Most of the cattle will be sent for slaughter.
20. This has led to calls for mass slaughter.
21. Cattle are raised for slaughter, sheep for the shears.
22. The Humane Slaughter Association is right to point out the arguments in favour of religious freedom.
23. Yet this epidemic of self-inflicted slaughter seems to pass us by with little front page news in the national Press.
23. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and make good sentences.
24. They cynically tried to trade off a reduction in the slaughter of dolphins against a resumption of commercial whaling.
25. To protect the food supply , the government ordered the slaughter of affected cattle.
26. Lack of chicken feed means that chicken farms are having to slaughter their stock.
27. More than 491,000 sheep were exported to the Continent for slaughter last year.
28. More than half a million sheep are sent from Britain to Europe for slaughter every year.
29. This was a brave soldier urging his fellows to acknowledge the slaughter of the Khe San and Da Nang.
30. She felt very strongly about animals being exported live to the continent for slaughter, horses or cattle.
More similar words: manslaughter, laughter, burst into laughter, onslaught, daughter, granddaughter, laugh, laugh at, laughing, laughable, caught, taught, naught, haughty, naughty, fraught, burst out laughing, haughtily, distraught, come to naught, haughtiness, fighter, firefighter, lighten, tighten, high tech, frighten, eighteen, brighten, blighted.