Random good picture Not show
2. He fixed a picture to the wall.
3. The mechanic soon fixed up the machine.
4. I must get the television fixed.
5. The relations have rigidified into fixed patterns.
6. I fixed up an appointment to see her.
7. He kept his gaze fixed on the car ahead.
8. We fixed a picture on the wall.
9. Check that the boards are all securely fixed.
10. The money has been invested for a fixed period.
11. The date for the panel discussion is fixed now.
12. We fixed the bookcase to the wall.
13. The classes begin and end at fixed times.
14. Her eyes were fixed on the gun.
15. We fixed the canoe onto the car's roof rack.
16. They just fixed the car.
17. They fixed me up with this job.
18. She fixed her questioner with an icy glare.
19. How are you fixed for cash?
20. A child's personality is fixed in the first five years of life.
21. My pay has not increased from the rate fixed two years ago.
22. You can choose either a fixed or floating interest rate for the loan.
23. All eyes are fixed upon Asia as the Land of Promise for millions yet unborn.
24. There's no set/fixed routine at work - every day is different.
25. Investment in fixed assets is an important vehicle for ensuring that the latest technology is available to business.
26. We haven't fixed on a date for the meeting yet.
27. An absolute constant is fixed and can not be changed.
27. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and make good sentences.
28. Never look down to test the ground before taking your step; only he who keeps his eye fixed on the far horizon will find his right road.
29. The car will fail its MOT if we don't get the brakes fixed.
30. The tail won't come off the toy plane; it is fixed on with nails.