Random good picture Not show
1. Where's the cord that ties back the curtains?
2. The child is their only cord.
3. The fishes were strung together on a cord.
4. You need a piece of thick cord about two metres long.
5. All modern popular music has an umbilical cord link back to blues and R and B.
6. The sails are bound to the mast with cord.
7. Jane cut the cord with a knife.
8. A quick-thinking ticket inspector yanked an emergency cord.
9. He wound the cord around a wheel.
10. There was a soft nodule on my vocal cord.
11. He knotted the cord of his dressing-gown.
12. Bind the ends of the cord together with thread.
12. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and build good sentences.
13. By leavingmy parents' home, I cut/broke the umbilical cord.
14. The vertebral column surrounds and protects the spinal cord.
15. A threefold cord is not quickly broken.
16. Tack the cord around the cushion.
17. The cord has been extended between two bamboo poles.
18. Have you got some cord that I can tie this parcel up with?
19. Our host ran a long extension cord out from the house and set up a screen and a projector.
20. He pulled explosives and some tangled cord from his bag.
21. Cord had gone out sometime after breakfast.
23. The door had been tied shut with a length of nylon cord.
24. Inflate your life jacket by pulling sharply on the cord.
25. The robe was held at the waist by a cord.
26. If there's any trouble(sentencedict.com), raise/sound the alarm by pulling the emergency cord.
27. He began to worry at the knot in the cord.
28. Teenage boys especially feel a need to cut the umbilical cord tying them to their mothers.
29. He asked the nurse if he could cut his son's umbilical cord.
30. The midwife cut and tied off the baby's umbilical cord.
More similar words: record, according, recording, accord with, according to, in accordance with, cor, word, core, order, score, scorn, in order, border, rancor, afford to, can afford, in a word, decorum, in order to, disorder, out of order, border on, corridor, decorate, in other words, correctly, corporate, in order that, coordinate.