Random good picture Not show
6. A disastrous business venture lost him thousands of dollars.
7. The car-hire firm is their latest business venture.
8. Any business venture contains an element of risk.
9. I won't venture a step farther.
10. When darkness fell, he would venture out.
11. Mary is unusually high on her next venture.
12. One lucky venture made his fortune.
13. The project is a joint venture between the public and private sectors.
14. It will be sold to a joint venture created by Dow Jones and Westinghouse Broadcasting.
15. Nothing venture, nothing have.
15. Wish you can benefit from sentencedict.com and make progress everyday!
16. The joint venture ended in a legal wrangle between the two companies.
17. No current will not venture, there is no climbing mountain.
18. The office block was built as a speculative venture.
19. He sank vast amounts of capital in the venture.
20. We sank all our savings into the venture.
21. The venture earned Mr Taylor millions of dollars.
22. This new venture holds great promise for the future.
23. In this region women seldom venture out of purdah.
24. Initially[sentencedict.com], the venture enjoyed a fair amount of success.
25. May I venture to suggest a change?
26. She hardly dared to venture an opinion.
27. Grace was flushed with the success of the venture.
28. That venture made him a millionaire.
29. They announced the start of a new commercial venture.
30. The directors of the company refused to undertake such a risky venture.
More similar words: eventually, century, centurion, in turn, momentum, picture, gesture, culture, lecture, texture, feature, mixture, capture, creature, in future, by nature, in nature, accentuate, sculpture, structure, departure, signature, furniture, event, in the future, for the future, invent, agriculture, legislature, manufacturer.