Random good picture Not show
1. This is an oblique line.
2. Mr Golding delivered an oblique warning, talking of the danger of sudden action.
3. She made several oblique references to the current financial situation.
4. He drew an oblique line form one corner of the paper to the other.
5. He made an oblique reference to his work.
6. He gave her an oblique glance.
7. He made oblique references to her lack of experience.
8. Through the window came the last few oblique rays of evening sunshine.
9. The oblique rays of the sun on the orchards create this typical landscape that traditional iconography would associate with an earthly paradise.
10. Fractions can be written with oblique strokes, for example 2/3.
11. The extension was built at an oblique angle to the house.
12. Both conventional and oblique viewing are possible.
13. She gave me an oblique look.
14. Photographs are usually oblique and taken by hand-held cameras.
15. Factors such as oblique and transverse cuts and cell overlap would affect the accuracy of this estimation.
16. Such oblique photography is a selective process, involving archaeological judgment(sentencedict.com), in contrast to the unselective view obtained by vertical survey.
17. This week she has devised the Oblique Crunch, to strengthen abdominal muscles.
18. The story of Aphrodite does include an oblique reference to Demeter.
18. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and build good sentences.
19. The whole thing was so oblique, so fiendish in its circumlocutions, that he did not want to accept it.
20. Oblique aerial photographs show sites in the context of the landscape and can also be used for preparing archaeological maps.
21. It contains one direct and one oblique reference to electrical shocks.
22. The gill openings were arranged in an oblique line as in lampreys.
23. The devilish smile, oblique and sharp as a scar, had come back to the gaunt face.
24. She changed the subject when I posed an oblique question about the boys' father.
25. It lies between the plain and the sea at an oblique angle to the coastline.
26. Roman type which has vertical stems as distinct from italics or oblique which are set at angles.
27. Also it should be lit at night and have traffic cones placed in an oblique line on the approach to it.
28. Even worse was the realization that we had cut an oblique through the outer ditch in our extended town defences section.
29. Press him too closely about his family, though, and he becomes oblique and evasive.
30. After a few embarrassed minutes the mourners slowly departed, leaving Flaubert jammed into the ground at an oblique angle.
More similar words: obliquely, clique, liquid, oblige, obliged, oblivion, oblivious, obligation, ignoble, problem, unique, antique, iniquity, technique, ubiquity, antiquity, iniquitous, ubiquitous, blip, blink, public, sublime, publish, publisher, sibling, republic, blizzard, rambling, in public, publicly.