Random good picture Not show
1. The police fired away at the gunman.
2. The soldiers fired at the enemy.
3. Our boss has been fired.
4. He fired off a volley of shots.
5. He was fired for serious misconduct .
6. He fired the gun from point-blank range.
7. He drew his pistol, aimed and fired.
8. He fired off an angry letter to the editor.
9. He got fired because he was lazy.
10. He didn't work hard. Thus he was fired.
10. Wish you can benefit from our online sentence dictionary and make progress every day!
11. The gunman fired three times in rapid succession.
12. She raised the gun and fired.
13. At least eighteen bullets were fired.
14. He was fired when he loafed on the job.
15. The boss fired him recently.
16. There was a bang as the gun was fired.
17. He fired two shots, both missed.
18. They fired poisoned arrows at us.
19. We fired at the enemy.
20. If you do that[Sentencedict.com], you'll get fired.
21. He fired three shots in quick succession.
22. The latest missiles can be fired with incredible accuracy.
23. He snatched up his gun and fired.
24. The man fired several shots from his pistol.
25. The robber fired at him but missed.
26. His speech fired the people with keenness for the plan.
27. Riot police fired in the air and lashed out with clubs to disperse hundreds of demonstrators.
28. that he was fired.
29. Our militia fired off volley after volley from anti - aircraft artillery.
30. The consultant who suggested using spamming to raise the company's profile has been fired.
More similar words: on fire, fire up, catch fire, set fire to, firefighter, retired, required, be tired of, firm, first, firmly, at first, confirm, hire, wire, mire, tire, first of all, confirmed, headfirst, first prize, terra firma, admire, empire, satire, desire, direct, retire, first-aid kit, red.