Random good picture Not show
1. He is a sagacious businessman.
2. He was a shrewd, sagacious old man.
3. They are mighty sagacious, tractable creature.
4. No more sagacious agent could, I suppose, be desired.
5. The Prince Prospero was happy and dauntless and sagacious.
6. A sagacious businessman seldom fails in his business.
7. People love dogs because they are sagacious animals.
8. The leader made a sagacious decision.
9. He thought me much more sagacious than I was.
10. He is the most sagacious member of the committee.
11. He is a sagacious person.
11. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and build good sentences.
12. Having dismissed the sagacious Partridge, Mr. Jones sat himself down to write.
13. The sagacious minister offered what he considered a rather clever explanation.
14. My procedure seemed as sagacious as ever but only in theory.
15. Streamline figure, stout but sagacious, unbending but exalted, modishness combine with individuation, make you easygoing. Harmonious family, nice life, from the beginning of owning a good motor...
16. Observant and thoughtful, he was given to asking sagacious questions.
17. Philippe Noiret, the sagacious French veteran, plays the mentor Alfredo in this life story of Salvatore "Toto" Di Vitto, a director manque' depicted as a child by Salvatore Cascio.
18. This intense peering into nature had been consciously practiced by Redon and his sagacious words on the subject are worth repeating.
19. However, his deeply felt and meticulously researched rhetoric conveyed in all his books is hard hitting, provocative and sagacious.
20. China, as a developing country, choosing the way of economic sustainable development is sagacious.
21. The fountainhead of cosmic inventory is origin from water, which is one of the most beautiful and sagacious things in people's minds.
22. It was like an intuition; he comprehended it with his clear and sagacious promptitude.
23. They stood throwing each other sentences all sprightful and sagacious for a while.
24. The cat was a remarkably beautiful animal , entirely black and sagacious to an astonishing degree.
25. Our arguments fell to pieces in the face of the sagacious old man.
More similar words: vivacious, audacious, voracious, pugnacious, loquacious, mendacious, precious, specious, officious, judicious, conscious, atrocious, capricious, suspicious, unconscious, consciously, avariciously, consciousness, subconsciously, pious, dubious, anxious, various, curious, obvious, noxious, envious, previous, nefarious, imperious.