Random good picture Not show
1. She is suffering from senile dementia.
2. He spent many years caring for his senile mother.
3. Don't mind the old lady. She's getting senile.
4. He keeps forgetting things: I think he's getting senile.
5. I think she's going senile.
6. She worries about going senile .
7. Her father's going senile/blind/deaf.
8. I know the old boy was senile.
9. He became remote, sulking, even senile possibly.
9. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find excellent sentences for a large number of words.
10. Maybe he was suffering from premature senile dementia?
11. A senile old person might also be assigned a legal guardian.
12. Rumors were rampant that the octogenarian was senile and in poor health.
13. Most studies have investigated senile dementia in relatively small populations.
14. He is suffering from senile dementia: the deterioration of a super brain.
15. Mr Allsopp was known to suffer from senile dementia and was often seen walking in the area.
16. Of course, Moses might have been going senile and got a bit mixed up.
17. His lawyers claim he is senile and incompetent to stand trial.
18. They may be due to senile atherosclerosis.
19. I may be senescent, but I'm not yet senile.
20. Drinking TieGuanYin can prevent senile pearl eye.
21. How to treat senile plaque. Fleck?
22. I'm always losing my keys these days. I think I must be going senile.
23. Alzheimer's Disease was now widely known and recognised as an incurable form of senile dementia.
24. The main gap was in provision for elderly people with senile dementia and for the new long-stay population.
25. I've heard there's a link between this condition and senile dementia.
26. Certainly those working with the mentally ill or the handicapped or the senile or in health education may properly think it is.
27. In this sense the world would be a better place without mental retardation, madness[sentencedict.com], and senile dementia.
28. When the mice are 10 months old they begin, reliably, to get senile.
29. Squeezing her eyes so tightly shut that they looked like senile lips, Mary began to gabble.
30. After those first few chats with his Aunt Emily, Alec soon realised that she was slightly senile.