Random good picture Not show
1. With his usual pertinacity, he pursued this new line of inquiry.
2. Sue Hine, of Relationship Services, says: "Internet pertinacity has chance a more noticeable problem over the last 18 months."
3. Again and again. with the inexorable pertinacity of a child intent upon some object important to itself, did he renew his efforts(Nathaniel Hawthorne.
4. The pertinacity of her friend seemed more than she could bear.
5. With the inexorable pertinacity of a child intent upon some object important to itself, did he renew his efforts.
6. It followed my footsteps with a pertinacity which it would be difficult to make the reader comprehend.
7. He says it's a 20-year pertinacity that began in the mid-1960s, while he devised a prototype of a excellent blue because the Museum of Natural History in New York.
8. Such thing like this has happened frequently and I know it is my essence: violating knowingly and pertinacity and just being conscious and penitential afterward.
9. Attend to the city with the child's eye, pay attention to this world, the put on of pertinacity become the human life field dirty.
10. At fewest this is an area addicts are versed with and they'll be capable to use it as a tool to surmount their pertinacity.
11. The writer eulogizes the two main female characters whose kidneys are completely different in diligency, pertinacity as well as positive attitude towards life when they encounter difficulties.
12. In the wide wide world there might be found another, his equal in pertinacity, but never in this little lane of ours.
13. The cue of answer: calm and silent, clearly, strong standpoint, positive pertinacity, kind heart and care about other people, strong adaption and sense of humor, optimism and fraternity.
14. Objective: To investigate the efficacy of Moist Exposed Burn Ointment (MEBO) in curing extraordinarily severe burn complicated with pertinacity severe hyperglycemia.
15. Thorn Grass, which stands for life and the spirit of pertinacity ,[Sentence dictionary] is the only green color appears in the desert.
16. An expert problem-solver must be endowed with two incompatiblequalities – a restless imagination and a patient pertinacity.
17. The difficulty for new growth mode to emerge reflects the pertinacity of traditional mode, the ability of traditional mode to remain unfailing lies in its solid institutional base.
More similar words: veracity, disconcerting, pugnacious, taciturn, city, paucity, exciting, inertia, exertion, vertical, expertise, publicity, duplicity, facility, assertive, advertise, fertilize, in accordance with, at other times, city slicker, electricity, advertising, reporting, take part in, certification, advertisement, inadvertent, obstinate, inadvertently, fascinating.