Random good picture Not show
1. They decorated the wedding car with ribbons and flowers.
2. We decorated the house for the holidays.
3. We decorated the house on a tight budget .
4. The king decorated his official for ability.
5. The cake was decorated to look like a car.
6. The salad was decorated with segments of orange.
7. They decorated the room with flowers and balloons.
8. Coffee steamed in the richly decorated silver pot.
9. The bathroom is decorated in green and yellow.
10. The room was lavishly decorated with tinsel and holly.
11. The great hall was decorated with flowers.
12. We decorated our car with ribbon.
13. We retained the original fireplace when we decorated the room.
14. At Christmas they decorated the hall with coloured flags, paper and lights.
15. I decorated the fruit salad with a sprig of mint.
15. Wish you can benefit from sentencedict.com and make progress everyday!
16. He decorated his room with pictures of all his favorite sports figures.
17. The room had been decorated with great taste.
18. The room was decorated with a very artistic touch.
19. They decorated the house for Christmas.
20. The kitchen is decorated in fresh blues and greens.
21. The room was decorated in pale neutrals.
22. The stairs are decorated in golds and earthy browns.
23. The table was decorated with gold inlay.
24. The little girl decorated her hair with flowers.
25. The interior is decorated in sumptuous reds and golds.
26. They were decorated for their part in the rescue.
27. She was decorated for her efforts during the war.
28. Children's pictures decorated the walls of the classroom.
29. Her room was decorated in bright pinks and purples.
30. She decorated the room very prettily.
More similar words: decorate, corporate, incorporate, decorum, corporation, decaffeinated, elaborate, ameliorate, deteriorate, integrated, record, corporal, recording, orator, for a time, around the corner, laboratory, pejorative, restoration, exploration, be connected with, collaboration, related, unabated, defeated, isolated, emaciated, estimated, insulated, laminated.