Random good picture Not show
1. Yet another fortress stands on a promontory only half a mile away.
2. They were on a promontory which had been built up with blocks of granite.
3. The plane crashed just off a promontory called Lovers' Point.
4. The Douglas castle of Morton stands on a promontory, protected on three sides by a small loch.
5. At the far end a rocky promontory extended into deep water - a promising place for snorkelling.
6. He decided to walk down to the promontory by way of the market, just for the hell of it.
7. It was perched on a small promontory to the east of the town, overlooking the bay.
8. A promontory at the northwest extremitythe scottish mainland.
9. A promontory of extreme southern Nova Scotia, Canada.
10. Or piny promontory of the Arctic main.
11. A projecting land mass; a promontory.
12. It was located at promontory of southern Xiamen island.
13. A promontory of northern France extending into the Strait of Dover near Calais. It is the nearest point to the island of Great Britain.
14. Conclusions:Promontory grooves and promontory bony canal could be used to detect the tympanic nerve when tympanic neurectomy was operated.
15. A stark ,[sentence dictionary] rocky promontory towered over a stand of majestic pines.
16. Objective:To detect the significance of promontory groove and promontory canal on tympanic neurectomy.
17. A city of southwest Yugoslavia on a promontory jutting into the Adriatic Sea. A popular tourist resort, it was a center of Serbo-Croatian culture and literature in medieval times. Population, 31, 106.
18. The Yeliou promontory recalls a giant tortoise slipping out from DatunMountain into the Pacific Ocean, a resemblance that has earned it the nickname of the "Yeliou tortoise."
19. It was such a jolly little lighthouse, white, and standing at the very end of a promontory.
20. The fortification of Nordy Bank is on a flat promontory jutting westward from the hill.
21. A fisherman is silhouetted there, standing on a rocky promontory.
22. On the wall behind him there was a picture of a stag lowering its antlers on a rocky promontory beneath puffy clouds.
23. Course two hundred ten degrees straight in for the central promontory.
24. There was a narrow stone path, Alexei now saw, around the base of the promontory beyond the buttress.
25. In the end, they met among the monastery buildings at Melrose, on its river-girt promontory thirty miles inland from Berwick.
26. Cantine Rallo was founded in Marsala, on the westernmost promontory of Sicily, and is a successful integration between nature, technology, and traditional Sicilian wine-making techniques.
27. Coastal winds are also causing problems with a fire at Wilsons Promontory.
28. A tapering extension of land projecting into water; a peninsula, cape, or promontory.
29. Further North lay the city of Ashur on a rocky promontory overlooking an important crossing of the River Tigris.
30. To avoid another shipwreck off Mount Athos, Xerxes had a canal dug behind the promontory .
More similar words: promote, promotion, inventory, contradictory, in proportion to, story, history, month, from memory, victory, factory, onto, auditory, aleatory, monthly, monitor, predatory, crematory, statutory, territory, migratory, mentor, regulatory, defamatory, laboratory, prompt, hold on to, on top of, last month, promise.