Random good picture Not show
1. The highest possible stage in moral culture is when we recognize that we ought to control our thoughts.
3. A lot of electric lamps illuminated the stage.
4. She stood alone on stage in the spotlight.
5. The equipment is still at the experimental stage.
6. The new plane is in its final design stage.
7. They've just reached the halfway stage of the project.
8. The product is at the design stage.
9. The car is presently at the prototype stage.
10. She deserted the stage for army.
11. The chairs were realigned to face the stage.
12. He was on stage for most of the play.
13. several snags while still at the planning stage.
14. The pillar obstructed our view of the stage.
15. The ballerina bobbed a curtsy before leaving the stage.
16. The project is still at the embryo stage.
17. Standing there on stage I felt a complete idiot.
18. She was applauded as she came on stage.
19. She made her professional stage debut in Swan Lake.
20. He'll bottle out when he goes on the stage.
21. From my seat I could see the whole stage.
22. The disease is still in its primary stage.
23. The stage swayed alarmingly under their weight.
24. Tourism was then still in its infant stage.
25. The spotlight followed her round the stage.
26. Shakespeare compared the world to a stage.
27. On stage she seems hard[sentencedict.com], brash and uncompromising.Sentencedict.com
28. When are you coming back to the stage?
29. I once stage - managed a repertory theatre.
30. She bowed and left the stage.