Random good picture Not show
1. He had miscalculated how long the trip would take.
2. They had seriously miscalculated the effect of inflation.
3. We miscalculated how long it would take to get there.
4. There's too much meat. I must have miscalculated the amount/how much I needed.
4. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and create good sentences.
5. He miscalculated badly when he underestimated the response of the international community to the invasion.
6. It's clear that he has badly miscalculated the mood of the people.
7. I missed the train because I'd miscalculated the time it would take me to reach the station.
8. I think you must have miscalculated.
9. Tim had miscalculated: Laura would never disobey her father.
10. The government appears to have miscalculated and bills are higher as a result.
11. The government has seriously miscalculated the economic effect of this policy.
12. I missed the train; I'd miscalculated the time it would take me to reach the station.
13. But they miscalculated by targeting popular entitlement programs.
14. It is estimated that the IRS miscalculates interest charges 25% of the time.
15. The city miscalculated the cost of earthquake repairs for the Bay Bridge.
16. Sorry we're late -- we miscalculated how long it would take to get here.
17. I think we miscalculated how people would react to the scene.
18. Many tournament organisers miscalculate entry levels with the result that adjacent areas are crowded together and the competitors' safety is imperilled.
19. Yes(sentencedict.com), I'm afraid I did miscalculate.
20. Yes, I am afraid I did miscalculate.
21. This keeps them guessing, forces them to miscalculate military capabilities and commit forces the wrong area.
22. If he thinks I'll agree to that he's fully miscalculated.
23. Unfortunately, the difficulty of mustering the parade had been badly miscalculated and it was behind schedule.
24. Seem to do not have so much interest! Be miscalculate?
25. Ex.2 : I advise you to think it over, don't miscalculate.
More similar words: calculate, calculation, inoculate, ejaculate, circulate, speculate, emasculate, articulate, immaculate, reticulate, gesticulate, inarticulate, fiscal, fiscal year, escalator, speculator, speculation, circulation, confiscate, matriculation, emulate, insulate, modulate, regulate, undulate, consulate, stimulate, coagulate, postulate, insulated.