Random good picture Not show
1. We miscalculated how long it would take to get there.
2. He had miscalculated how long the trip would take.
3. There's too much meat. I must have miscalculated the amount/how much I needed.
4. He miscalculated badly when he underestimated the response of the international community to the invasion.
4. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and create good sentences.
5. It's clear that he has badly miscalculated the mood of the people.
6. They had seriously miscalculated the effect of inflation.
7. I missed the train because I'd miscalculated the time it would take me to reach the station.
8. The government appears to have miscalculated and bills are higher as a result.
9. The government has seriously miscalculated the economic effect of this policy.
10. I think you must have miscalculated.
11. I missed the train; I'd miscalculated the time it would take me to reach the station.
12. Tim had miscalculated: Laura would never disobey her father.
13. It is estimated that the IRS miscalculates interest charges 25% of the time.
14. The city miscalculated the cost of earthquake repairs for the Bay Bridge.
15. Sorry we're late -- we miscalculated how long it would take to get here.
16. I think we miscalculated how people would react to the scene.
17. Many tournament organisers miscalculate entry levels with the result that adjacent areas are crowded together and the competitors' safety is imperilled.
18. But they miscalculated by targeting popular entitlement programs.
19. Yes(sentencedict.com), I'm afraid I did miscalculate.
20. This keeps them guessing, forces them to miscalculate military capabilities and commit forces the wrong area.
21. Yes, I am afraid I did miscalculate.
22. If he thinks I'll agree to that he's fully miscalculated.
23. Unfortunately, the difficulty of mustering the parade had been badly miscalculated and it was behind schedule.
24. Seem to do not have so much interest! Be miscalculate?
25. Ex.2 : I advise you to think it over, don't miscalculate.
More similar words: calculate, calculation, inoculate, ejaculate, circulate, speculate, emasculate, articulate, immaculate, reticulate, gesticulate, inarticulate, fiscal, fiscal year, escalator, speculator, speculation, circulation, confiscate, matriculation, emulate, insulate, modulate, regulate, undulate, consulate, stimulate, coagulate, postulate, insulated.