Random good picture Not show
1. Regular exercise will improve blood circulation.
2. His father has a bad circulation.
3. The paper's circulation has slumped to 90 000.
4. I've had poor circulation.
5. Exercise improves the circulation.
6. The Daily News once had the highest circulation of any daily in the country.
7. This newspaper has a circulation of 100[sentencedict.com], 000 per year.
8. This magazine has a circulation of over 1000000.
9. There is a large circulation in the musical public.
10. The newspaper's circulation has trebled since last year.
11. Copies of the magazine were withdrawn from circulation.
12. The coins were taken out of circulation.
13. The old coins have been withdrawn from circulation.
14. Poor air circulation can cause condensation.
15. He has a bad circulation.
16. A number of forged tickets are in circulation.
17. Pound notes have been withdrawn from circulation.
18. His book has been taken out of circulation.
18. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find nice sentences for a large number of words.
19. Bad circulation can cause various symptoms such as tiredness.
20. The paper's circulation continues to climb.
21. Exercise helps to improve circulation.
22. Very few old 5p coins are still in circulation.
23. The ideas have been in circulation for some time.
24. Sandy's out of circulation until after her exams.
25. The paper has a circulation of 150 000.
26. The newspaper has a daily circulation of 20,000.
27. The newspaper has a daily circulation of 55,000.
28. The book was taken out of circulation.
29. Police say a number of forged banknotes are in circulation.
30. It is impossible to measure the total supply of money in circulation.
More similar words: circulate, speculation, calculation, matriculation, circumlocution, population, regulation, tribulation, capitulation, accumulation, congratulations, circuit, circuitous, circumspect, circumstance, circumstantial, relation, culmination, isolation, inflation, violation, collation, revelation, immolation, desolation, exhalation, acculturation, translation, correlation, installation.