Random good picture Not show
8. I have but one lamp wait which my feet are guided ; and that is the lamp of experience. I know of no way of judging of the future but by the past.
11. If you want your children to keep their feet on the ground, put some responsibility on their shouldres.
12. The floor felt uneven under his feet.
13. His son is a giant of 6 feet already.
14. Six yards is commensurate with eighteen feet.
15. At six feet, he towers over his mother.
16. My feet sank into the soft ground.
17. Don't walk on that broken glass with bare feet.
18. I'm five feet three inches tall.
19. He scrambled to his feet as we came in.
19. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find good sentences for a large number of words.
20. Her shoes chafed the skin on her feet.
21. The cat laid a dead mouse at my feet.
22. The injured woman staggered to her feet.
23. His feet were aching from standing so long.
24. The tower is fifty feet in height.
25. The car was submerged under 20 feet of water.
26. The thickness of the walls is 5 feet.
27. The road has a width of twenty feet.
28. Getting your feet wet disposes you to catching cold.
29. There is always a first brave person who breaks step with the stam-peding masses fleeing in panic, who pauses to help another to his feet,creating his own eye in the storm, The stuff of heroes is made, forged in the midst of tragedy, in the blink of an eye.