Random good picture Not show
1. These fancy arguments befuddled us.
2. The wine had befuddled them.
3. Even in my befuddled state I could find my key.
4. The new arrival was befuddled by the rapid - fire conversation.
5. I'm so tired, my poor befuddled brain can't absorb any more.
5. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and create good sentences.
6. He was befuddled by drink.
7. Wally said brightly to the suddenly befuddled taxi driver.
8. Dawn looked a little befuddled.
9. They were too baffled to be disappointed, too befuddled to be concerned about the conference championship implications.
10. Always slightly befuddled, Bennett none the less gets by on his academic prowess.
11. If only he could keep his increasingly befuddled brain clear enough to squeeze out what he wanted.
12. Even in my befuddled state I could see they meant trouble.
13. He also fabricates sensational lies to befuddle world opinion.
14. Don't befuddle me with all those masses of detail.
15. This is clearly designed to befuddle the public.
16. Either way, the rest of us can draw comfort from the fact that all these experts are befuddled(sentencedict.com), too.
17. Tony Hopkins tries out an array of voices and manners - befuddled vagueness, booming ferocity. dangerous, smiling brusqueness.
18. Introduce beautiful women and licentious sounds in order to befuddle him.
19. Instead of sounding shrill and selfish, Finney manages a nice balancing act between grounding him enough to be solid and letting him let Erin befuddle him.
20. Those new ideas often include higher expectations about municipal services that can befuddle local officials.
21. Xizor set his eye on getting the powerful Hutt into his debt, so he had his agent Green purposely befuddle Durga's investigators with false leads and dead- ends.
More similar words: befuddled, middle-class, middle ground, be full of, buddy, sudden, before, suddenly, hurdle, needle, come before, all of a sudden, before long, long before, refuge, a bundle of, doleful, refugee, regardless, to the full, be useful to, hopefully, make fun of, regardless of, be familiar with, in the future, for the future.