Random good picture Not show
1) I am no pedant and avoid being dogmatic concerning English grammar and expression.
2) A pedant will always insist that you ask for 'fewer' items rather than 'less'.
3) He's a great pedant, Oliver.
4) It is the work of a pedant, and shows no originality.
5) A right little pedant she can be, when it comes to an intellectual argument.
6) He claims that he was a little pedant, even as early as the age of five.
7) Anyway, Oliver's a pedant.
8) Everybody at the meeting is a droning pedant.
9) You are a pedant,[http://sentencedict.com/pedant.html] my dear fellow.
10) This architect had been a pedant.
11) A third-rate pedant masquerading as a scholarly genius.
12) He's a bit of a pedant.
13) The habit of mind or manner characteristic pedant.
14) He is a perfect type of pedant.
15) He's an old pedant.
16) He is a real pedant. He just echoes what the book says.
17) Only pedant spends the ten minutes between classes in his seat.
18) In the flesh she can be tart, a pedant even.
19) The pedant likes to chant poems before his students in rhythmic measured tones.
20) This old pedant is so rigid that he refuses to change his ideas.
21) Does a pedant digest his common place book into a folio? he quickly becomes great.
22) PEDANT. Ay, what else? And, but I be deceived, Signior Baptista may remember me Near twenty years ago in Genoa, Where we were lodgers at the Pegasus.
23) It doesn't matter to me whether he's a chauvinist, a little Christer, or a nearsighted pedant.
24) As you drill all day heap in the book, not a pedant would be odd miles.
25) He has been reading books all his life, and has become a pedant.
26) A man of talent is one thing , and a pedant another.
More similar words: pedantic, defendant, carpe diem, expedition, medal, one day, dan, in the dark, predator, dancer, the dark ages, mundane, in danger, guidance, be considered as, attendance, out of danger, in accordance with, can't, pant, ANTS, want, pants, giant, plant, grant, infant, peasant, elegant, instant.