Similar words: collapse, snap, syndrome, perhaps, upset, glimpse, by name, dynamic. Meaning: n. the junction between two neurons (axon-to-dendrite) or between a neuron and a muscle.
Random good picture Not show
1. Could one write an equation: one association one synapse?
2. This report defines an embryonic synapse in Drosophila which is accessible to experimental analysis.
3. When glutamate is released into a synapse, it docks at a receptor that lets positive ions rush in.
4. These synapse with six motor cells, whose axons cause the muscles which withdraw the gill to contract.
5. To solve this problem, the synapses are run backwards so you can tell how strongly that particular synapse is connected.
6. While the synapse is only an inefficient chemical middleman in what are otherwise efficient electrical processes, it is a malleable middleman.
7. Muscle paralyzing agents tend to interfere with the synapse between nerve and muscle.
8. One neuron short of a synapse.
9. And if does, Why not let him write SYNAPSE?
10. SYNAPSE will fullly unite the global village.
11. Why not make SYNAPSE open source?
12. How close are you to finishing SYNAPSE?
13. The chemical floods the synapse, overwhelming the serotonin receptors.
14. Synapse: Site of transmission of electric nerve impulses between two nerve cells or between a nerve cell and a gland or muscle cell.
15. Michael Loeb, the CEO of the Synapse Group, is one of the nation's leading direct marketers.
16. It means we've given SYNAPSE back to the people it was stolen from.
17. The lobeline up-regulates the concentration of synapse intermission DA by inhibiting the transport of DAT(Sentencedict.com), so the apoptosis speed of a nerve cell can be stopped or retarded with little adverse effect.
18. The mechanisms are likely to involve changes at both sides of the synapse.
19. The result is that the concentration of neurotransmitters in a synapse increases and the normal actions of the neurotransmitter is enhanced.
20. Long-term memories probably are fixed in some structural change in neurons, such as synapse size.
21. The opening of these channels either directly inhibits a neuron from firing or reduces the amount of neurotransmitter released into the synapse.
22. Something is known of the physical nature of the change in the synapse.
23. These studies can be extended, using genetic and molecular screens, to identify genes required for the construction of a synapse.
24. There are many different types of neurotransmitter, and thus of synapse; different pathways in the brain need their different properties.
24. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and build good sentences.
25. Other drugs block the reuptake of acetylcholine from a synapse and at the junction between neurones and muscles.
26. Synaptogenesis involves extension of neural dendrites , identification of target cells and forming stable synapse.
27. The tectospinal, vestibulospinal and reticulospinal descend ipsilaterally in the anterior column, but do not synapse across the anterior white commissure.
28. Anesthetic Effects of Glutamatergic Neurotransmission: Why Bother? Lessons Learned from a Large Synapse Perouansky M, et al.
29. Objective To investigate the distribution of the last order premotor neurons of masseter motoneurons which synapse onto the brainstem.
30. Less than 2 % of neuronal communication actually occurs at the synapse.