Synonym: equipment, furnishings, gear, rig, tackle. Similar words: apparent, apparently, reparation, separation, status, parade, paragon, parasite. Meaning: [‚æpə'reɪtəs] n. 1. equipment designed to serve a specific function 2. (anatomy) a group of body parts that work together to perform a given function.
Random good picture Not show
1. The new monitor apparatus is automatically controlled.
2. The demonstrators set up apparatus for the experiment.
3. Astronauts have special breathing apparatus.
3. Wish you can benefit from our online sentence dictionary and make progress day by day!
4. This apparatus produces harmful radiations.
5. The divers checked their breathing apparatus.
6. The astronauts have special breathing apparatus.
7. The school's audio-visual apparatus includes a new set of multi-media device.
8. The vaulting horse is a difficult piece of apparatus to master.
9. The tax will require a massive administrative apparatus.
10. The state apparatus has become corrupt.
11. The breathing apparatus includes the nose, throat and lungs.
12. Firemen needed breathing apparatus to enter the burning house.
13. They had a very refined apparatus.
14. Firefighters needed breathing apparatus to enter the burning house.
15. This apparatus scans patients'brains for tumours.
16. The school's audio apparatus includes films and records.
17. There is sports apparatus in the gym.
18. The whole apparatus of communism was already falling apart.
19. The school's audio-visual apparatus includes a new set of multi-media device, not to mention films, records, etc.
20. A nuclear reactor is the apparatus in which atoms are split.
21. firefighters wearing breathing apparatus.
22. The political apparatus set up by the government is used to settle industrial disputes.
23. This entire processing apparatus is depicted in Figure 10.
24. We used three kinds or sonar apparatus.
25. I nearly suffocated when the pipe of my breathing apparatus came adrift.
26. For many years, the country had been buried under the apparatus of the regime.
27. In 1880 Alexander Graham Bell was granted a patent on an apparatus for signalling and communicating called a Photophone.
28. One of the boys had to be rescued by firemen wearing breathing apparatus.
29. They lacked the scientific personnel to develop the technical apparatus much further.
30. I nearly suffocated when the pipe on my breathing apparatus came adrift.
More similar words: apparent, apparently, reparation, separation, status, parade, paragon, parasite, paralysis, comparable, keep pace with, eat up, statue, feature, statute, spatula, Arab, in nature, by nature, creature, naturally, signature, as far as, garage, naturalist, far and away, apple, happy, apply, legislature.